Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nanobuds on September 04, 2013, 02:34:04 PM
You guys hear about that new Mega Charizard design?

Well... Ya. I'll have previews up tonight.
I already know that this is screwed for me! why did I begin D:
*put my Mega Charizard in the shelf*
Stupid Tinypic :C

i hope to see all 3 megas from you nanobuds :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: pikazz on September 04, 2013, 02:50:08 PM
I already know that this is screwed for me! why did I begin D:
*put my Mega Charizard in the shelf*
:V sorry!

Quote from: Carnage on September 04, 2013, 09:08:51 PM
i hope to see all 3 megas from you nanobuds :P

I dunno about Venusaur or Blastoise. I don't like their designs.

Really? I thought Blastoise's was the best.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Hes cool except for the giant canon on his shell. The arm canons are cool.

Venusaur is just kinda boring. All he got was more leaves and a flower hat.

Quote from: Nanobuds on September 04, 2013, 10:40:38 PM
Hes cool except for the giant canon on his shell. The arm canons are cool.

Venusaur is just kinda boring. All he got was more leaves and a flower hat.

Admit it, you're really only doing Charizard's cause it's Charizard. :x

I want Mega Blastoise, personally.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

September 05, 2013, 02:00:37 AM #6231 Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 02:16:43 AM by Nanobuds
...Yes. I love Charizard :p

He will forever be my first Pokemon that I ever had in a game.

And he's my main in Project M.

I'll probably make them all eventually.

And Velen... I wanna see a sexy "Velen" texture that you made a long time ago for Lucario, but for Mega Lucario. I used that as my main Lucario slot.

I said I'd post a preview tonight. So heres a preview. I still have a lot to do.



Make his center spike bigger, and all of them less rounded. How are you gonna go with the hands? cause one of the "perks" of mega charizard is that he apparently loses his fingers. Will you leave them rigged to the hand bone or use bone edits?
I know you'll do a good job on him, just like with lucario.


dont forget he has spikes on the beggining of the taill and on the end
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I know I know guys this was only about 30 min of work. Don't worry :p

September 05, 2013, 02:14:42 PM #6236 Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 02:40:25 PM by Iwvi
Quote from: Nanobuds on September 05, 2013, 11:51:25 AM
I know I know guys this was only about 30 min of work. Don't worry :p
Not worry!, this is pokemon we are talking about here. That's some serious business. We ain't talking about no simple matter like nuclear energy, these are important pokematters.


those fins on his hand will be wierd to do i bet hope they dont clip with charizard animations
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The fins will probably be the most difficult. But I'll make it work.