Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on December 18, 2013, 01:24:44 PM
The PMBR in general aren't very positive about Mega pokemon, so I bet they'll never be.

But we're able to mod our games, so who cares about them not being official?
Yeah, I love smash, and I've even won a few local tournies, but they need to lighten up a bit sometimes. Seriously, the heck is wrong for asking for an old snake alt in P:M? He is snake after all. xD People seriously were rejecting a super sonic alt color. ugh...
Generically Epic: A lucky moment that could happen to anyone.  For example: Making a hole in one, landing an Falcon Pawnch, finding 20 bucks, etc.

why would they make super sonic an alt? what about the FS?

anyway, yay for teen bowser!

Quote from: Generically Epic on December 21, 2013, 08:08:32 AM
Yeah, I love smash, and I've even won a few local tournies, but they need to lighten up a bit sometimes. Seriously, the heck is wrong for asking for an old snake alt in P:M? He is snake after all. xD People seriously were rejecting a super sonic alt color. ugh...

You do know I am PMBR, right?

We don't need to lighten up with alt costume requests. Nintendo can very easily shut us down. We want to stay on their good side, and Mega Pokemon are pretty new and they belong to Game Freak.

And what does Snak have to do with this conversation? He doesn't have an alt in 3.0 because we didn't have time to make one. That doesn't mean he isn't ever getting an alt.

So would Dark Bowser still be considered new? Anyways love Bowser Jr so far, maybe just make his head texture fit with his body and not mess with his muscle. I mean Bowser is kinda ripped in the Smash series compared to the Mario series, so why not have Bowser Jr a bit ripped. xD Would it be possible to expect a Giga Bowser Jr.? :srs: It'd be totally badass having the son and father fight each other as giga versions. O_O
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I dunno if I wanna make a Giga version.





If you make a Giga version, IMO you should do this :





Honestly, this looks better than the one over Ness.

Boygos' was good, but those arms clipped :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on December 23, 2013, 11:33:39 PM
Honestly, this looks better than the one over Ness.

Boygos' was good, but those arms clipped :srs:
I actually rigged that model :p

Boygos just ripped it from Galaxy

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 23, 2013, 11:36:03 PM
I actually rigged that model :p

Boygos just ripped it from Galaxy
Rightrightright. My bad.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Do you plan on texturing the head to make it not clash so much with the body?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Does bowser jr have that much subdivisions on his stomach? I think It'll look better If he had fewer.

gotta agree with al the texture notes said here, head clashes, and stomach looks kind of odd, the import itself looks awesome though.