Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I think the deal about the textures are that it kinda looks like bowser with bowserjr's head IMO

Quote from: Captain Xmas on December 24, 2013, 04:54:45 PM
I think the deal about the textures are that it kinda looks like bowser with bowserjr's head IMO

That about sums it up, yeah.

-but I think he said he'd would work on the textures though, so...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Yeah, I still got a lot to work on with the textures.

Mecha Bowser over Giga instead of just Giga Bowser Jr.....oh is that my brain on the wall? O_O
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

nothing will ever be able to change how hideous Bowser's default wait animations are.

That aside, before you had my curiosity, now you have my attention.


Yah, I'm really glad Bowser got a revamp for Smash 4, I mean he actually runs now. XD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 25, 2013, 11:07:07 PM
Yah, I'm really glad Bowser got a revamp for Smash 4, I mean he actually runs now. XD
what does he do in brawl? I've always seen it as him transforming into a car or something.

And that horrible scratching noise as he slides across the ground. God so man times it causes Dolphin to mess up the sound by making it start playing high pitched screeching noises. O_o Anyways, rig looks solid so far, revamping the head texture seems to be the only thing left for BJ. :D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 26, 2013, 04:43:50 PM
And that horrible scratching noise as he slides across the ground. God so man times it causes Dolphin to mess up the sound by making it start playing high pitched screeching noises. O_o Anyways, rig looks solid so far, revamping the head texture seems to be the only thing left for BJ. :D
yeah his run animation is awful



That body.

Wat.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Wow, seriously this year looks like the year I'll go through tons of pants because so many people have posted previews/uploaded the greatest things in SM64 and SSBB hacking history.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

xD lmao he looks like a inflatable balloon
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on January 07, 2014, 03:28:05 AM
That body.

Wat.
The T-Pose is weird... but dont worry I'll fix it up

Quote from: GBC on January 07, 2014, 03:36:21 AM
xD lmao he looks like a inflatable balloon
The face. So shiny.

Da fuq. His shoulders are so low.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]