Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Segtendo on January 07, 2014, 06:03:17 AM
Da fuq. His shoulders are so low.
No, no, no. You see, he has a VERY strong neck.

January 07, 2014, 08:03:01 PM #6451 Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 08:05:30 PM by KingOfTheHillJigglypuff
Totally unrelated to Captain America, but here's my reply to your post on SmashBoards. Since I see you're more active here on the Forums.

Quote from: Nanobuds, post: 16175028, member: 220196I'd love to see a Deoxys. I'll even rig up a new model for him just for the PSA if you need it.
That would bee cool if you could make models and rigs of all 4 Forms.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfTheHillJigglypuff on January 07, 2014, 08:03:01 PM
Totally unrelated to Captain America, but here's my reply to your post on SmashBoards. Since I see you're more active here on the Forums.
That would bee cool if you could make models and rigs of all 4 Forms.
I'm always on SmashBoards, I just don't post much :p

But yeah, I'll be more than happy to make those models. Just let me know the details (bone trees, character base, etc)

Also:
http://infinitesmashteam.com/2014/01/07/leave-my-mama-alone-you-bad-man/

Give the Cap nubby hands and more solid colors and it'll make a cool inflatable Cap.

Also am I the only one that thinks Bowser Jr's head is out of place, like texture wise? Other than that, great job.

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 07, 2014, 09:08:52 PM
I'm always on SmashBoards, I just don't post much :p

But yeah, I'll be more than happy to make those models. Just let me know the details (bone trees, character base, etc)
Sweet.

I'll send you a PM with details, so I won't clutter up your thread.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: DemonBoy on January 07, 2014, 09:29:03 PM
Give the Cap nubby hands and more solid colors and it'll make a cool inflatable Cap.

Also am I the only one that thinks Bowser Jr's head is out of place, like texture wise? Other than that, great job.
No. I think so too. But I'm awful at texturing... and I couldn't get it the way I wanted :/

i'd at least change the hue and saturation, to match the shell's tone

January 07, 2014, 10:28:30 PM #6457 Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 04:30:56 PM by DemonBoy
Well I don't consider myself an expert with textures, but I thought I would try editing it.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





Texture is there if you want to use it.

Amazing how it looks a lot better now. lol
Anyways BJ is great, love the rig and hard work you put into BJ, the texture remapping was great, and I'm glad that you tried to make a detailed retexture for BJ. It was just a little bit brighter than he should've been. Can't wait for Captain America, though it would be funny to see a blowup version of him. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

i would decrease the detail of the scales to portrait his youth, his skin looks like a grandpa's...

Quote from: dikekoj on January 07, 2014, 11:35:13 PM
i would decrease the detail of the scales to portrait his youth, his skin looks like a grandpa's...
Agreed. His head scales look nice and subtle, the rest look sharper.

I do like the Cap. If you send him over to me before I can do some additional stuff (making the star on his chest a model from the TFA model rather than just a texture, stuff like that.)

I still have to get around to getting you that Iron Man, but the real question is, which Mark did you want?


Hello everyone. It's been a while.

I've been really busy working on stuff for Project M lately.. thus explaining my hiatus from here.

Anyways, I've started something not related to Project M.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yus. More Mac.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Mac's earned his place, fair and square. :)

Can't wait to see more progress.