Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Spex130 on November 24, 2011, 08:26:28 AM
It works, but if you've already rigged the model it will annihilate your skin modifier. You'll need to re-rig the entire thing.

Watch the tutorial I made, I show how to not annihilate your skin modifier in the process. I do it all the time and I don't need to re-rig anything. >_>

Or you could just look at the OP of my Brawlbox thread, I have a written tutorial there too.

I'll need to re-watch it then!

Between the two robos I've done about 7 rigs, so that'll be helpful!





Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 24, 2011, 08:19:22 PM
Who is Manchu over?
ganondorf... hes really half-assed. but still works just fine

ill try to fix the texture this weekend.

well....new project preview. :srs: can you guess who it is?


The download didnt come with all the textures... but it still looks fine in Max.



Quote from: Spex130 on November 27, 2011, 05:16:16 AM
Wild guess.

Jet?

Yeah. Jet.
I'll go with this.

The shoes.

Damn. Ninja'd.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I knew it was Jet the Hawk even though I'm not a big fan of the series. I know a lot more about the Sonic series that I thought apparently.

Anyway, will he be over Falco?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 27, 2011, 05:20:52 AM
I knew it was Jet the Hawk even though I'm not a big fan of the series. I know a lot more about the Sonic series that I thought apparently.

Anyway, will he be over Falco?
yes, he's over falco. 100% rigged, just need to fix the texture :srs:

after him will be Itachi from Naruto... the only anime character that i like :srs:

over wario


done being rigged. release (as well as 2 other projects) this weekend.

:D :D :D YUSH!... except for the fact that i have daisy over wario. lol. this IS over Wario, right?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

November 29, 2011, 02:18:49 AM #254 Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 02:25:03 AM by Nanobuds
yes, over wario

the only problem is the legs. due to wario's wide stance, and peteys tiny legs, they stick out to the side oddly. but animation edits can easily fix it