Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

Manchu! I love how much you half-assed it. It makes it infinitely better.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

aha thanks :P

Next is a Custom Vaati Model for DARKSHADEDX. the only problem i have is that i have to re-rig the hands and cape (need to fix a vertex problem) and the eye texture is messed up in game.

new poll.

not updating silver unless i get generations model

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 02, 2011, 12:59:46 AMaha thanks :P Next is a Custom Vaati Model for DARKSHADEDX. the only problem i have is that i have to re-rig the hands and cape (need to fix a vertex problem) and the eye texture is messed up in game.

errr......yeah.......looks bad...tbh
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

yeahh but im doin it as a request for a friend so it doesnt matter

Oh.
He put a picture of this model up on his Facebook.
I thought he was rigging this >.<

BTW, gbc, it's a Miku Miku Dance model. Of course it looks bad. :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I just took a crash course in UV editing Now I can make metal sonic!!!!
and i am using the same model you attempted to use :)

just wondering what deoxys form are you thinking??i hope its the normal form from pokeparkwii so we can get two diferent forms xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Nanobuds on December 02, 2011, 04:09:07 AM
yeahh but im doin it as a request for a friend so it doesnt matter
adding better textures can make even crappy models look great Gbc and carnage

Quote from: Titanoverlord on December 02, 2011, 05:39:37 AM
I just took a crash course in UV editing Now I can make metal sonic!!!!
and i am using the same model you attempted to use :)
:( well then i guess i wont make Metal Sonic...

oh and Vaati is done except for eye texture glitch.


Quote from: Titanoverlord on December 03, 2011, 12:03:54 AM
adding better textures can make even crappy models look great Gbc and carnage
the textures are just basic squares added to polygons. so fixing the texture isnt really an option...



Quote from: Segtendo on December 02, 2011, 04:51:03 AM
BTW, gbc, it's a Miku Miku Dance model. Of course it looks bad. :P
Are you kidding? Yeah, there are a ton of fan-made crap models, but there are some really amazing ones out there.

Also good job again on Manchu. I can't explain how much my friend and I love it. The problems make it infinitely better.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on December 03, 2011, 12:34:57 AM
Are you kidding? Yeah, there are a ton of fan-made crap models, but there are some really amazing ones out there.

Also good job again on Manchu. I can't explain how much my friend and I love it. The problems make it infinitely better.
haa yeah since its a joke model, i just rigged the verticies where they need to be, but didnt rweigh them fully :P took maybe 20 minutes