Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.



Quote from: mr.mugenwii on January 19, 2012, 10:02:08 PM
how big are your textures?

Sonic Generations character textures aren't that big.
They're normally 512x512 or 256x256.

Nano, there's a clean button, I believe, for animations. Try using that.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Epic Sax Guy on January 19, 2012, 10:03:13 PM
Sonic Generations character textures aren't that big.
They're normally 512x512 or 256x256.

Nano, there's a clean button, I believe, for animations. Try using that.
ill try tomorrow. im tired and just got home from hospital.

espio released.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24752

EPIC  :happy:!
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i looked 3 seconds ago, and it wasnt there lol. nice job.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Very nice, My favorite sonic character =3

thank you.

now just mine fav. sonic char. : classic sonic
awesome work on Espio
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I stilllllllllllllll don't see how classic sonic will work on modern sonics boneset. I'll just have to wait and see D=

Dude Espio looks awesome! I am gonna try him out now, also great to hear you finally got out of the hospital.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: StarWaffle on January 19, 2012, 10:25:34 PM
I stilllllllllllllll don't see how classic sonic will work on modern sonics boneset. I'll just have to wait and see D=

they fit just perfectly except the legs. i had to make them a bit longer.
Quote from: dpgthirteen on January 19, 2012, 10:30:40 PM
Dude Espio looks awesome! I am gonna try him out now, also great to hear you finally got out of the hospital.
thanks!!!

this is what the final Classic Sonic model will look like:


im thinkin about making the body a bit bigger and lowering it... what do you think?

January 19, 2012, 10:41:21 PM #956 Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 10:45:37 PM by mr.mugenwii
he looks ok to me

will you do a one slot size mod to make him small?
i would rather not..... but its your hack :P

Also "Old-school" Sonic is a better name for him!!

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on January 19, 2012, 10:41:21 PM
he looks ok to me

will you do a one slot size mod to make him small?
i would rather not..... but its your hack :P

Also "Old-school" Sonic is a better name for him!!

i will include a size mod version and a normal version

I can't seem to get the Espio size mod working XP

Quote from: Chrispy on January 19, 2012, 10:48:18 PM
I can't seem to get the Espio size mod working XP
it doesnt like to work for riivolution >.< i couldnt either.