Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 22, 2012, 07:47:54 PM
yeah, i'm going to fix all my imports shaders and add metal textures throughout the week.

sweet! :af:

you should start ezio soon. :P
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


January 22, 2012, 08:34:08 PM #1006 Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 08:43:56 PM by MewTwoMew
Quote from: Nanobuds on January 21, 2012, 09:54:12 PM
are they named correctly? just try naming them both to FitShiek00 and see if it works on the normal Shiek slot.

have you had other Shiek hacks working before?

and for Gecko, you dont need the common.pac

I once had a Shiek hack that had Midna imported over her (Or vertexed, I didin't know) . Speaking of, I'll try and re-download that to see what I could change to make your hack work.

Also, I'm using an edited CSS that allows you to play Shiek instead of Zelda (Along with other characters such as Squrtle, Zero Suit Samus, Charizard and Ivysaur) Could there be a certain way to play Espio or edit Shiek so that I could play as Espio?

EDIT : I noticed that the Midna hack included a FitMotion PLUS a FitShiek.pac. Midna was in no way PSA'd (Or maybe she was, I still IDK) But I did know that she worked in brawl, plus in BrawlBox. Maybe your espio hack is missing a FitShiek.pac!  I doubt it, but still. Well, I erased my Espio hack and re-downloaded it, and then Copied and pasted the size mod version (FitShiek00.pac & pcs, plus the FitMotion) And I'll test it out just to see if trying again may work.
Mostly a Sonic guy. In fact, ive been a Sonic fan since...I dunno, forever? :D

Now how the heck can you post pictures on your Signature?

Personas :

Jet the Hawk
Tails (Sonic Free Riders style)

Fitshiek is for psa purposes. Nothing to do with vertexing or importing.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on January 22, 2012, 08:58:39 PM
Fitshiek is for psa purposes. Nothing to do with vertexing or importing.

Yeah, I guess I'll just test it, then. The Fitmotion.pac is for the size mod, right? Uh, you don't have to answer that.

So I guess if this doesn't work...I'll try to fix the problem myself   :srs:
Mostly a Sonic guy. In fact, ive been a Sonic fan since...I dunno, forever? :D

Now how the heck can you post pictures on your Signature?

Personas :

Jet the Hawk
Tails (Sonic Free Riders style)

i hope you fix it.


so Generations Sonic is okay on the number of verts... how can i shrink the filesize?

while i wait on that... ill work on classic sonic



I guess you could try shrinking them to 256x256. That'll decrease the size a little, I think.

January 23, 2012, 02:04:11 AM #1013 Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 02:17:11 AM by MewTwoMew
Quote from: MewTwoMew on January 23, 2012, 12:16:20 AM
Yeah, I guess I'll just test it, then. The Fitmotion.pac is for the size mod, right? Uh, you don't have to answer that.

So I guess if this doesn't work...I'll try to fix the problem myself   :srs:

Damn, it didn't work once more... Sadly I think I'm screwed.
Mostly a Sonic guy. In fact, ive been a Sonic fan since...I dunno, forever? :D

Now how the heck can you post pictures on your Signature?

Personas :

Jet the Hawk
Tails (Sonic Free Riders style)

Quote from: MewTwoMew on January 23, 2012, 02:04:11 AM
Damn, it didn't work once more... Sadly I think I'm screwed.

I'm using .pac, .pcs, FitMotion, all in Shiek's file. I have no Zelda hacks currently. Shiek cannot work in both the Subspace Emissary and in Regular Brawl. I'm not even sure if the Size mod is working either. Is everyone else using something besides Gecko OS? Because this problem is only affected me and no other person in existence...Sadly, when I investigate Brawl Box it seems everything is fine. WTF IS WRONG WITH ME

hmm.... i would post this in the Help Section. if you spelled everything right and if theyre in the right folders, idk whats wrong.
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on January 23, 2012, 02:00:55 AM
I guess you could try shrinking them to 256x256. That'll decrease the size a little, I think.
ill try that.

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 23, 2012, 02:14:07 AM
hmm.... i would post this in the Help Section. if you spelled everything right and if theyre in the right folders, idk whats wrong.

I'm also noticing that in BrawlBox, in some of the files used, it's named "Espio" instead of "Shiek" Should I try renaming these? I mainly found them in Textures and Polygons. Maybe THAT'S the problem!
Mostly a Sonic guy. In fact, ive been a Sonic fan since...I dunno, forever? :D

Now how the heck can you post pictures on your Signature?

Personas :

Jet the Hawk
Tails (Sonic Free Riders style)

Quote from: MewTwoMew on January 23, 2012, 02:17:41 AM
I'm also noticing that in BrawlBox, in some of the files used, it's named "Espio" instead of "Shiek" Should I try renaming these? I mainly found them in Textures and Polygons. Maybe THAT'S the problem!
The name of MDL0 doesn't matter.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


umm the textures shouldnt matter...

its just the .pac and .pcs file name that matters

Alrighty. Well, I posted my Help cry in the Help Forums...Hopefully someone will come by soon and save me -.-
Mostly a Sonic guy. In fact, ive been a Sonic fan since...I dunno, forever? :D

Now how the heck can you post pictures on your Signature?

Personas :

Jet the Hawk
Tails (Sonic Free Riders style)

January 23, 2012, 02:44:49 AM #1019 Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 02:50:59 AM by MewTwoMew
My Problem was fixed thanks to Gamma Ridley, it turns out Sheik's filename was incorrect for as I named her "Shiek" instead of "Sheik". So, big shout-out to him even though I couldve figured that out myself. Sorry about my complaining!

EDIT : YEEEEESSSSSS IT'S FIXED ! I can see it now.
Mostly a Sonic guy. In fact, ive been a Sonic fan since...I dunno, forever? :D

Now how the heck can you post pictures on your Signature?

Personas :

Jet the Hawk
Tails (Sonic Free Riders style)