Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Infernape99 on January 26, 2012, 03:56:14 PM
Stop Voting for what about sonic character! vote fo mah boi! lol :P


Hmm, I want Roy more than any other character as well, but... I thought Thany was rigging the sexy model found here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=35769.45

Oh well... Knuckles looks nice although his hands look like cotton candy to me o_o...
PS: Finish classic sonic faster so then my eyes can orgasm at the epicness XD
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

@Poll
People. You can live without another Sonic character for a bit. Expand your horizons :srs:
Yes, I'm a Sonic person, but we have a TON of Sonic-related hacks on the Vault.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Oh cool.  A poll!  Well, Roy sounds good, so I'll vote for him.

Even though I know GOD DAMN WELL that "lol more Snoic" will blow him out of the damn water.  This site sucks. :notimp:

I say just screw the poll and let him do what he wants.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


January 26, 2012, 04:21:53 PM #1084 Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 04:23:15 PM by Infernape99
Quote from: Alses on January 26, 2012, 04:08:56 PM
Hmm, I want Roy more than any other character as well, but... I thought Thany was rigging the sexy model found here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=35769.45
I Dont want that model anymore, it is just a vertex of beyond roy v3.
now i just want the one nano will rig

Quote from: Victory Badguy on January 26, 2012, 04:16:43 PM
This site sucks. :notimp:

Dont take me wrong, then why are you here?
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Infern, he was half joking. Don't make laugh at you >:3

Quote from: Skylar on January 26, 2012, 04:42:17 PM
Infern, he was half joking. Don't make laugh at you >:3
lol i know :p
8 votes fo mah boi :happy: cant wait..
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Why are you people voting for Roy? There is a near perfect vertex of Roy in the Vault! Pichu, on the other hand, has crappy vertexes (due to limitations of vertexing Pikachu), and one import of him with no shading over... Olimar. Please, vote for Pichu. If Pichu wins, I will share the Melee T-Posed models for all four of Pichu's colors with Nano.


January 26, 2012, 05:08:19 PM #1089 Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 05:11:07 PM by Infernape99
Quote from: Oshtoby on January 26, 2012, 05:01:44 PM
Why are you people voting for Roy? There is a near perfect vertex of Roy in the Vault! Pichu, on the other hand, has crappy vertexes (due to limitations of vertexing Pikachu), and one import of him with no shading over... Olimar. Please, vote for Pichu. If Pichu wins, I will share the Melee T-Posed models for all four of Pichu's colors with Nano.
Yeah might be true....


Quote from: Skylar on January 26, 2012, 05:06:05 PM
Screw Melee :af:
Grrrrrr...!  >:( :P
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Oshtoby on January 26, 2012, 05:01:44 PM
Why are you people voting for Roy? There is a near perfect vertex of Roy in the Vault! Pichu, on the other hand, has crappy vertexes (due to limitations of vertexing Pikachu), and one import of him with no shading over... Olimar. Please, vote for Pichu. If Pichu wins, I will share the Melee T-Posed models for all four of Pichu's colors with Nano.
said the exact same thing a few pages ago about roy and pichu i also agree pichu needs more of an import over pikachu than roy needs over marth since roy vertex are amazing while the only decent pichu is KTH one
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Glad you guys like the Knuckles retexture.  I may do ones for Tails and Espio too at some point, since the one for Knux didn't take too long at all.  I did no alterations to the UV maps and the textures are still the same resolution.  I just added more detail, shading and highlights to them, and lowered the saturation in a number of places.

@Alses

Reason why the hands look odd are for two reasons.  One is due to Brawlbox's lighting.  Ingame they will be properly shaded.  The other is because of how the texture on his gloves is mapped.  The original texture for the hands is literally just a grey block, and so despite the cloth details I added being tiny, it stretched them quite a bit.  But again, it will look better ingame.

Cool to hear Metal was updated, but any chance it was more then just a texture update, like shaders? No offense Stallion, the new texture looks great. Just wondering. Also I was wondering if I could get your permission to release this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh, and nice job Sdoom with the knuckles texture. Loos great he needs a little more work with the eyes, everything with his eyes are to bright and stand out to much compared to the body.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

lol
Metal Scourge looks awesome.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Lol yeah I didn't touch the eyes that's why.  I thought they'd be fine as is.  Though lowering the saturation on them would literally take seconds.