Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 08, 2012, 02:24:57 AM
Jiggylpuff? Hmm... I wish it was R.O.B. or Pit then I could change his victory theme and series icon without changing the entire Pokemon series's stuff.
there are codes so each character can have their own theme... but i forgot where i saw them

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 08, 2012, 02:26:13 AM
there are codes so each character can have their own theme... but i forgot where i saw them
Really? Have you ever worked with .rel files? Is it possible to put the Knuckles PSA over a diff character by porting Falco over another character?


The Victory theme code has nothing to do with PSA porting.

but yes, that is what PSA porting is. But it wont be with .rels, the PSA shouldn't need any.

MarioDK is one of the best PSA porters on KC:MM. He it the one planning to port Knuckles to Jigglypuff once it is made.

@Everyone
I give up on trying to fix Jet's arms. I'm going to have to use the body from the Sonic Riders model, but with this head.

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 07, 2012, 10:02:41 PM
He had to add all the textures to the same 128x128 texture...

About that. I'm sure the textures can be bigger, and I can do that if you want, but I was unable, no matter what, to make those separate. For some reason brawl would read them all as the same texture and assign them to it, so i was forced to make them one. This isn't the first time this has happened with an import I've worked on >.>
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Wow, Jigglypuff? That's an odd port for Knuckles...but then again, I saw Knuckles over pikachu, so honestly I dont care  ;D

Also, what you should work on is not getting the animations so jaggy. Most Sonic PSAs, the moves aren't smooth enough. Suprise me, okay?

And also, isn't it weird that you can't stop making Sonic Characters?

Sonic, Sonic, SONIC, SSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNIIIIIIIICCCCcCCCCccCcCCcCcCcCcCccCccCcC?!?!?
Sorry, I just spazzed.
Mostly a Sonic guy. In fact, ive been a Sonic fan since...I dunno, forever? :D

Now how the heck can you post pictures on your Signature?

Personas :

Jet the Hawk
Tails (Sonic Free Riders style)

I would love a Knuckles PSA revamp, especially over Jiggs (or Rob / Olimar). The current one is okay, but animation-wise is unpredictable since he just...does stuff. Can't really fight him as his stuff just...happens, lol. Hard to explain. If y'all are touching up on that, then I change my vote to Knuckles.


No offense to the creators of the Tails over Jigglypuff PSAs, but that's a perfect example of what I don't want this Knuckles to be. I have faith it will be good, but all the Tails over JP was, was a couple cheap moves, a majority of Sonic's animations and a couple T-poses. I want this Knuckles PSA to be great, so as much as I want to be collabed on Omega for ripping the model, I want to switch my vote to Knuckles... somehow..? xD


dude... SDoOm is making the PSA... do you even know who he is?

He is the god of PSAs. You wont be dissapointed.

psa of knuckles?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 08, 2012, 10:07:09 PM
dude... SDoOm is making the PSA... do you even know who he is?

He is the god of PSAs. You wont be dissapointed.
Whoah. Didn't he work on the Shadow PSA? Oh god. I need to go to the bathroom before I pee myself in excitement.


Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 09, 2012, 01:07:54 AM
Whoah. Didn't he work on the Shadow PSA? Oh god. I need to go to the bathroom before I pee myself in excitement.

honestly, i would prefer a different person to PSA, but i cant wait for a good knux psa. i jsut hope knux isnt the next shadow lol
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Whiterun Guard on February 09, 2012, 01:09:40 AM
honestly, i would prefer a different person to PSA, but i cant wait for a good knux psa. i jsut hope knux isnt the next shadow lol
I wouldn't mind a good Knuckles era on the Vault. Better than Shadow lol.


Knuckles won't be the next shadow... I won't let anyone edit my model :P

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 09, 2012, 01:16:53 AM
Knuckles won't be the next shadow... I won't let anyone edit my model :P
That's a good thing xD


Started over Jet... the old model was impossible to rig.


I hope this one works >.<
Its a combination of Riders Jet, Olympic Games Jet and... Blaze the Cat from Generations :srs:

now it needs to be rigged, get a sexy texture, then done.