Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What part of him is from Blaze?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Whos he over?
I am an EXPERT Kitten  c:




Boygos has given me a great idea...

I'm gonna Livestream myself rigging Jet. This will give people a chance to see how I import, as well as try themselves

Sexy idea! C:
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

;) I need to see it bad xD I suck at rigging


:P so far I'm shooting for sometime tomorrow. I'm gonna try to finish the last few tweaks of the model.

hey, my brothers b-day party is 2morrow. if u want, i can make a vid of me and my cousins using him and some of ur other hacks, if u are ok on hodling off on the release till later 2morrow
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: PichuBrawler on February 09, 2012, 09:43:54 PM
hey, my brothers b-day party is 2morrow. if u want, i can make a vid of me and my cousins using him and some of ur other hacks, if u are ok on hodling off on the release till later 2morrow
Jet won't be done until Tomorrow Night or Saturday... I havent started the rig of the new model yet.

oh, ok.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 09, 2012, 09:41:10 PM
:P so far I'm shooting for sometime tomorrow. I'm gonna try to finish the last few tweaks of the model.
Sounds good! Can't wait ;)


right now I'm working on making new textures/UVs for him.