Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 09, 2012, 10:43:52 PM
right now I'm working on making new textures/UVs for him.
Awesome! Is it too early to make any custom CSPs?


Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 09, 2012, 10:45:28 PM
Awesome! Is it too early to make any custom CSPs?
yes, I'm not done with the textures.

UV's are done, now just gotta make them textures more detailed

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 09, 2012, 11:47:04 PM
yes, I'm not done with the textures.

UV's are done, now just gotta make them textures more detailed

Sounds great. Any chance I could make a recolor of him as a chicken? xD


Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 10, 2012, 12:12:50 AM
Sounds great. Any chance I could make a recolor of him as a chicken? xD
that would be freaking hilarouis good idea
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 10, 2012, 12:12:50 AM
Sounds great. Any chance I could make a recolor of him as a chicken? xD
lol you can do whatever you want with it :P

Lol I'm just gonna give him a Chicken texture and a Brawl texture (Unless you're already doing a Brawl texture :P )


February 10, 2012, 01:37:34 AM #1311 Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 01:41:11 AM by Nanobuds
I'm doing a brawl texture.

@everyone
I'm not gonna livestream Jet. The model has so little verts that the rig won't be too good... But I'm still gonna make him.

All I gotta do is rig the fingers, make the textures sexy, then release.

I'll livestream Knuckles though

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 10, 2012, 01:37:34 AM
I'm doing a brawl texture.

@everyone
I'm not gonna livestream Jet. The model has so little verts that the rig won't be too good... But I'm still gonna make him.

All I gotta do is rig the fingers, make the textures sexy, then release.

I'll livestream Knuckles though
Oh okay, I'll do a chicken one xD



Speaking of models, I just realized I still have yet to send those pichu models. Should I send them tomorrow?
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Missing Pervy on February 10, 2012, 04:05:21 AM
Speaking of models, I just realized I still have yet to send those pichu models. Should I send them tomorrow?

Send them whenever you can bro. I'm not makin them until I update my old  imports.

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 10, 2012, 04:14:18 AM
Send them whenever you can bro. I'm not makin them until I update my oldĀ  imports.

Good to Know ^_^
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Nano, mind if I post some Jet screenshots here?


Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 10, 2012, 09:58:19 PM
Nano, mind if I post some Jet screenshots here?
If you want. I'm releasing him in a few minutes.

@everyone
our buddy Ramon decided to help me with something... a sexy update for Metal Sonic... He now has a shine texture :)

gotta fix some minor shading issues, but he will be done tonight

+1 for Knuckles "Brawl" with face over Lucario or Sonic.