Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Segtendo on February 11, 2012, 06:30:37 PM
Nano.
You saw my PM back, right? :af:

Also, shouldn't you credit or collab ramon for adding the shine?
yes.

Fixed :P

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 11, 2012, 06:27:34 PM
>.>
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25096
try to film Metal Sonic if you can :P
Will do. Should I film him instead of Tails? If so, I'm gonna film Me as Jet, My bro as Cactuar, CPU as Junior, CPU as Metal Sonic. Then, another separate vid of 4 more hacks. I think I'll go Tails, Silver, SM64 Mario and SM64 Bowser.


yeah, Tails is one of my worst rigs... so you dont have to film him >.>

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 11, 2012, 06:35:45 PM
yeah, Tails is one of my worst rigs... so you dont have to film him >.>
Really? Aight. I'll show off Generations Shadow instead.


metal sonic V4 looking awesome :D
also hope you soon make the over sonic version cuz i still best like to animte sonic then Wolf (as soon i start on my metal sonic moveset)
since the model anyway needed to be ported to Falco or Fox(biggest chance for fox)

Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 11, 2012, 06:37:45 PMReally? Aight. I'll show off Generations Shadow instead.
shadow gen. is goodbut afew things needs to be fixed
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on February 11, 2012, 06:38:31 PM
metal sonic V4 looking awesome :D
also hope you soon make the over sonic version cuz i still best like to animte sonic then Wolf
since the model anyway needed to be ported to Falco or Fox
shadow gen. is goodbut afew things needs to be fixed
meh. I will if i feel like it. I dont really want a PSA for him, so I have no motivation making him on sonic.
Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 11, 2012, 06:37:45 PM
Really? Aight. I'll show off Generations Shadow instead.
yeah, sounds good

Okay, so Gen Shadow has the Shadow PSA wiht it though over Olimar. And, which V4 of Metal Sonic has the shine? I have the V4 of the HD texture of ItalionStallion's. Will that work?


Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 11, 2012, 06:41:28 PM
Okay, so Gen Shadow has the Shadow PSA wiht it though over Olimar. And, which V4 of Metal Sonic has the shine? I have the V4 of the HD texture of ItalionStallion's. Will that work?
yeah, sounds perfect.

anyway metal sonic will be funny with vegeta moveset :D
maybe i can live with metal sonic over Wolf´s boneset then i start on his moveset over Fox or Falco(not sure over who of these cuz of silver will maybe be over diddy kong and then ported back to falco or Fox again since waluigi over diddy kong)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Who will calssic sonic be over for?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Wow Metal Sonic v4 :P
Also can i make Jet Recolors?
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Too much hype for Metal Sonic V4.  That shader is too sexy

infernape: sure.

sdoom: thanks!!! all credit goes to ramon for the shader though :p

I'm gonna try using this guy's textures with the newly updated model and see how it turns out :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]