Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 11, 2012, 05:45:20 PM
WOW. You just guessed the complete project. xD Missing Pervvy is working on Bowser Jr, he will be on Ness. The paintbrush is from Mario Sports Mix, and the actual charactermodel is from Mario & Sonic: London. He's gonna be on Ness, and I guess were's looking for someone who can make a GREAT PSA. Like not an easy one either like an full-fledged hardcore boss one. Because... Nano is going to be rigging the rest of the kids to Ness. Which means, you guys will have to pick which Koopalings you want for his costumes, but he's gonna be doing all of them, and we're planning on releasing a special secret project after all the kids are released. I'm not gonna give it away, but let's just say that those kids gotta have a parent.... ;)
Rly? Is missing pervy doing that? I guess our project will be super awsome cuz you can pick whatever koopa kid you want. AWSOME!


gah   reported..  i tested it on almost all default brawl stages and it worked fine on 'em all.

Quote from: Segtendo on February 11, 2012, 08:30:25 PM
I'm gonna try using this guy's textures with the newly updated model and see how it turns out :af:
niice.. i like that one's shade of blue alot, and the yellow too

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 11, 2012, 09:10:46 PM
is anyone having issues with metal sonic?
i Think your metal sonic is pretty good, im testing him now and i haven't found any problems yet

hm yeah okay I'm going to go test all the offline and online versions on all my stages ill see if there are any issues.

February 11, 2012, 09:35:06 PM #1370 Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 09:50:37 PM by LittleBoygos
Quote from: Infernape99 on February 11, 2012, 07:38:35 PM
Wow Metal Sonic v4 :P
Also can i make Jet Recolors?

Sounds awesome, just please don't make a chicken recolor cause I'm working on that now. If you want I can give to you and you can include it and you can just collab me ;D
In fact,
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: SmbzCraft on February 11, 2012, 08:35:28 PM
Rly? Is missing pervy doing that? I guess our project will be super awsome cuz you can pick whatever koopa kid you want. AWSOME!
Your project? Are you making a PSA for Junior?!??


Quote from: ramonM64 on February 11, 2012, 09:11:17 PM
niice.. i like that one's shade of blue alot, and the yellow too
I tried it out with the shine.
And... it didn't turn out the way I was imagining it.
I was at Battleskiff and he had some kind of red shading on him :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Nanobuds on February 11, 2012, 09:20:58 PM
hm yeah okay I'm going to go test all the offline and online versions on all my stages ill see if there are any issues.
Yeah, I'm having problems. His shine looks fine, but the size-mod isn't working for me.


I think I'll use Enzo's texture instead of the "Brawlified" one.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


okay so i figured it out... the shading is messed up in all the versions except the offline HD... hold on i'll try to fix it.

Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 11, 2012, 09:35:06 PMYour project? Are you making a PSA for Junior?!??
yes with me
bowser jr over zelda (with koopalings as alt models and use staff instead of paintbush over ness bat)
and shadow mario over shiek
with Down-B as tranforming if not i find a way to make it to down-taunt :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

February 11, 2012, 10:12:16 PM #1376 Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 10:14:47 PM by ramonM64
Quote from: Segtendo on February 11, 2012, 09:50:01 PM
I tried it out with the shine.
And... it didn't turn out the way I was imagining it.
I was at Battleskiff and he had some kind of red shading on him :srs:
oh    the only thing i can think of causing that is if the metal sonic's texture in the 1st of the 2 material's texture references has "HasTextureMatrix" set to "True". only the Ref and Spe should have it at True.. i was about to download it to see but yuuuup..  its down fixed

He fixed it :af:
Quote from: ramonM64 on February 11, 2012, 10:12:16 PM
oh    the only thing i can think of causing that is if the metal sonic's texture in the 1st of the 2 material's texture references has "HasTextureMatrix" set to "True". only the Ref and Spe should have it at True.. i was about to download it to see but yuuuup..  its down
Now that he's updated, I'll retry it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Mariodk on February 11, 2012, 10:03:27 PM
yes with me
bowser jr over zelda (with koopalings as alt models and use staff instead of paintbush over ness bat)
and shadow mario over shiek
with Down-B as tranforming if not i find a way to make it to down-taunt :D

I tried to PSA the side-b, but I failed. it is B jr throwing a turtle shell

and Down-B should be transform.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25098

I deleted the old one until i fixed it. here it is.

I dont think the files just saved correctly... but they should all work now.