Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

It's good to see the shaders being fixed.

But... There's one problem I had with the original version...

The vertices count. They were too high, and caused lag in some stages, or in 4 player matches... Is it possible to fix that?

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on February 11, 2012, 10:20:42 PM
It's good to see the shaders being fixed.

But... There's one problem I had with the original version...

The vertices count. They were too high, and caused lag in some stages, or in 4 player matches... Is it possible to fix that?


I've never had that problem... and I played with all 4 versions at the same time on 5 different stages...

Which stages did It lag on?


Aww yea. Ramon. Thanks a bunch.

About the size mod troubles.
I think it's cuz you named it as "XRotN_metal_sonic" while the size mod is "XRotN_Metal_Sonic"

I believe it's case-sensitive.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on February 11, 2012, 10:46:33 PM

Aww yea. Ramon. Thanks a bunch.

About the size mod troubles.
I think it's cuz you named it as "XRotN_metal_sonic" while the size mod is "XRotN_Metal_Sonic"

I believe it's case-sensitive.

Strange, Isn't It?!
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

so BB isnt case sensitive... but the game is..


gah. okay. i'll fix that

Quote from: PichuBrawler on February 11, 2012, 10:14:50 PM
I tried to PSA the side-b, but I failed. it is B jr throwing a turtle shell

and Down-B should be transform.
Is it throwing a turtle Shell? That can i do in 5 mins or something. I guess i can PSA one of the characters then or at easy some moves. You mean the green Shell right? Btw i Think we have to post this on my thread or the bowser jr project thread instead lol.

Size-Mod fixed

PSA discussion goes in the PSA threads... :srs:

:P

February 11, 2012, 11:06:05 PM #1387 Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 11:07:35 PM by ramonM64
Quote from: Nanobuds on February 11, 2012, 10:57:17 PM
Size-Mod fixed
wh00t      thats good

Quote from: Segtendo on February 11, 2012, 10:46:33 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Aww yea. Ramon. Thanks a bunch.

About the size mod troubles.
I think it's cuz you named it as "XRotN_metal_sonic" while the size mod is "XRotN_Metal_Sonic"

I believe it's case-sensitive.
not a problem. after learning how, the shine takes a few minutes to add in and thats a sexy screen Seg.. the metal looks sick and smooOOOooth

ye, even textures are case-sensitive. i spent a whole night wondering why a texture wasnt applying in-game

February 11, 2012, 11:08:40 PM #1388 Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 11:10:31 PM by LittleBoygos
Quote from: Mariodk on February 11, 2012, 10:03:27 PM
yes with me
bowser jr over zelda (with koopalings as alt models and use staff instead of paintbush over ness bat)
and shadow mario over shiek
with Down-B as tranforming if not i find a way to make it to down-taunt :D
Well, do you wanna make the PSA for Project Koopalings? It's pretty much we need the PSA to be for Junior over Ness. Are you doing that and porting it to Zelda? And yeah, let's take this to  your thread. Nano, I'll give you updates on whether we have a PSAer or not  ;)


sorry dude

anyway, once I can brawl hack agfain, im getting metal. looks epix
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

. . .

I hate to be a downer, but there are some things that Metal needs fixing on that can be easily done because of how easily his model can be taken apart: The fingers and the waist.

Why thewaist? Well... Look at the pic. Metal's body can't actually contort like that, cause he is made of metal (of course) I think the waist bone or whatever is causing that contortion should be be set to a weight of zero so it's no longer affected.

The fingers are obvious, but they are the easiest to fix in Metal's case.

Why?

Metal's finger can be made transparent in 3DS Max, then taken apart, moved and replaced onto the bone nodes, then fixed via bone translations so the fingers hold together.

That would just about fix everything for me. He looks great!


3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Hm... I hate to also be a downer. But on Delfino, his shine glitches up...

Plus in 4 player matches there, it lags...

velen: the waste has to be like that. Irs the way wolf's bones are made.... if i make it all stiff, the arms/head float from the body.

as for the fingers... well I lost my .max file of him... so i cant fix those. I wish i could though

@Divine

what does it look like?

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 12, 2012, 12:21:58 AM@Divine

what does it look like?
loldivine

It's Data Drain :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Doesn't do any of that for me... Works perfectly now.
Here's some FS eyes pictures.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.