Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

1 again baby :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


i love #1 so much better as well.

All I did was darken the old #4... its perfect.

I'll update the download tomorrow.

I choose one
Feed back:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

February 13, 2012, 04:59:30 AM #1428 Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 08:50:39 AM by Velen
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


In other news. The shine on #1 is freakin' delicious.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302



YEAH BUDDY!

Wow, Why did we argue so much over a bunch of shine textures? I mean, they're just shiny, that's the benefit...right?

Meh, I guess it's just more complicated then that.
Mostly a Sonic guy. In fact, ive been a Sonic fan since...I dunno, forever? :D

Now how the heck can you post pictures on your Signature?

Personas :

Jet the Hawk
Tails (Sonic Free Riders style)

Quote from: MewTwoMew on February 14, 2012, 01:06:00 AMYEAH BUDDY! Wow, Why did we argue so much over a bunch of shine textures? I mean, they're just shiny, that's the benefit...right? Meh, I guess it's just more complicated then that.

Authenticity reasons. To make him shine like metal.

Also to answer your sig: use the tags.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302



Quote from: Nanobuds on February 18, 2012, 05:32:43 PM
Im gonna be streaming live soon.
Livestream Channel: Model Importing and Brawl Hacks - live streaming video powered by Livestream
I'm so gonna watch this :D at what time?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Ricki Lee on February 18, 2012, 05:56:21 PM
I'm so gonna watch this :D at what time?
yah me to
*waiting in chair looking at computer screen*
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

so i'm having problems with the procaster program :oshi:

it keeps crashing... hold on

 i could wait all day (not really)
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.