Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.


February 20, 2012, 02:08:58 AM #1456 Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 02:11:11 AM by Ricki Lee
Nanobuds why must you make me choose between mario and sonic again?
This time I gotta go with Mario
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I choose sonic since I bought generations 2 days ago.
and when are you going to release the boo bros?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Will they be able to take off their hats? :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


no, they wont be able to do the hats :(

the whole body is on the Hip bone... so if rigged the hat it would float awkwardly.

anyways... theyre released

Looks cool man, gonna pick it up when I can. Defianatly a interesting idea,I like the idea of them on the bros rather then Kirby.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

thanks!

Why the poll? I'm thinking on continuing my imports of Sonic Generations models, or these sexy things ripped by LittleBoygos:

(i couldnt resist... Boygos added the quote) :P




as well as many more :P

Please tell me Jr will be on Bowser! With 2 versions, with a bandana on, and one with out it.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on February 20, 2012, 04:27:10 AM
Looks cool man, gonna pick it up when I can. Defianatly a interesting idea,I like the idea of them on the bros rather then Kirby.
Yeah, when I ripped the models, I was thinking Kirby, but these turned out much cooler!

(BTW, Junior will probably be on Ness, Junior over Bowsers already out. We will have the paintbrush instead of Ness's bat)



ZOMG! Galaxy bowser!! I'm gonna faint, someone catch me..
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The Bowsers would be cool. Don't know why you'd do Rosalina though, since she's already been made. o_O

Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 20, 2012, 04:35:28 AM
Yeah, when I ripped the models, I was thinking Kirby, but these turned out much cooler!

(BTW, Junior will probably be on Ness, Junior over Bowsers already out. We will have the paintbrush instead of Ness's bat)
I still think the best fit for Jr is bowser, and the one in the vault still need quite a bit of work. Like to see what Nano could do with Jr.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on February 20, 2012, 04:41:30 AM
The Bowsers would be cool. Don't know why you'd do Rosalina though, since she's already been made. o_O
meh. I have her model... doesn't mean I'll make her :P

Quote from: dpgthirteen on February 20, 2012, 04:41:46 AM
I still think the best fit for Jr is bowser, and the one in the vault still need quite a bit of work. Like to see what Nano could do with Jr.
I'll make a bowser and a ness version

February 20, 2012, 04:45:52 AM #1469 Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 04:49:02 AM by LittleBoygos
@Segtendo

..... come on, like you wouldn't have done it if Nano sent you a picture of a naked small koopaling.... xD you probably wouldn't have. XD

Btw, guys, if you want to see some of these imported vote Mario. However Nano, you should post the preview pic of Big so people can see what the competition is. ;) don't worry guys, Junior is coming either way ;) nano and I both love Bowser and his son, plus I spent 3 hours ripping this shiz :srs: