Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

He sent me the pic in a PM here it is Star


Quote from: LittleBoygos on March 18, 2012, 03:40:17 AM
He sent me the pic in a PM here it is Star


Now that is epic. Cap is my fav Marvel character, cant wait for this.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 18, 2012, 05:17:56 AM
Now that is epic. Cap is my fav Marvel character, cant wait for this.
Virtual high-5. Cap was my childhood hero. I once got in trouble in 1st grade for saying Captain America could kick Spiderman's ass. xD


Quote from: LittleBoygos on March 18, 2012, 05:20:27 AM
Virtual high-5. Cap was my childhood hero. I once got in trouble in 1st grade for saying Captain America could kick Spiderman's ass. xD

lol, actually he cant, spiderman has the same powers+more... so yeah...

Quote from: LittleBoygos on March 18, 2012, 05:20:27 AM
Virtual high-5. Cap was my childhood hero. I once got in trouble in 1st grade for saying Captain America could kick Spiderman's ass. xD
lol thats funny
CA is better than spidey
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on March 18, 2012, 03:36:07 PM
lol thats funny
CA is better than spidey
captain america cant beat spider man since captain is like an olympic best  in all stats while spidey has super human agility strenght and etc even in MUA1/2 spidey can move heavy objects while captain cant  since hes strong but not super human strong same with agility
spidey in the comics fough and defeated captain america  well cap runned away Spider-Man Vs Captain America
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

yes spidey can beat CA but what i meant was CA is cooler than spidey
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

I like Spidey more but I like CA too. :D nice, can't wait to see it complete
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

@Carnage give Cap a suit manufactored by Tony Stark and maybe he won't flee.


Quote from: LittleBoygos on March 18, 2012, 06:12:17 PM
@Carnage give Cap a suit manufactored by Tony Stark and maybe he won't flee.
he didnt do anything he wouldnt normally do lol for me spidey is the best marvel character followed by carnage :P but lets not make this into a spidey vs cap fight lol spidey only fighted him once and won thats all the info we have on the matter for now.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on March 18, 2012, 06:26:03 PM
he didnt do anything he wouldnt normally do lol for me spidey is the best marvel character followed by carnage :P but lets not make this into a spidey vs cap fight lol spidey only fighted him once and won thats all the info we have on the matter for now.
lol yeah. I'm gonna make a fictional characters fight thread. I don't wanna pollute Nano's thread xD. Carnage is probably my favorite Marvel villain. Respect my brotha.


Quote from: LittleBoygos on March 18, 2012, 07:26:59 PM
lol yeah. I'm gonna make a fictional characters fight thread. I don't wanna pollute Nano's thread xD. Carnage is probably my favorite Marvel villain. Respect my brotha.
nice to see someone likes carnage too :P shame i cant find any carnage model anywhere :S i could find someone to rigg it  but the problem is just carnage 3d model doesnt exist :S

well nano i will wait to see that bad boy over CF xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on March 18, 2012, 07:35:28 PM
nice to see someone likes carnage too :P shame i cant find any carnage model anywhere :S i could find someone to rigg it  but the problem is just carnage 3d model doesnt exist :S

well nano i will wait to see that bad boy over CF xD
Isn't Carnage in Ultimate Spiderman for Gamecube? I might be able to rip it if he is :p


^thats exactly what i was gonna suggest man you beat me to it

yah he's in that game and he looks pretty epic it'd be cool to have him in brawl with venom
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: LittleBoygos on March 18, 2012, 07:36:44 PM
Isn't Carnage in Ultimate Spiderman for Gamecube? I might be able to rip it if he is :p
yes he is i would love a ripped model with tentacles :P i would so make a psa for him xD but my fav carnage models are in MUA2 but i bet those models would have thousands verts but yes if you can rip ultimate carnage :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.