Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

March 22, 2012, 11:17:32 PM #1740 Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 11:26:25 PM by Nanobuds
Quote from: kingskull95 on March 22, 2012, 10:35:58 PM
wait who is that guy on the top left corner of this image
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
 :af:
>.>
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ezioooooooooooooo!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: AnImAiNe on March 22, 2012, 11:16:22 PM
i vote for snake
also think iron man would fit well under snake with all the arsenal and stuff :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

But i dont think he uses may weapons besides his hand-blaster things

(correct me if i'm wrong... i dont follow much Marvel :P )

there called repulsers :srs:, lol

no he uses more than just his repulsers but i dont know what (forgot :P)

i dont know who he should go on becuase he would be fun on snake but samus fits better just cause of the battack
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

I can always add custom bones so that PSA can animate the hand...

well i meant before the PSA
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

iron man uses bombs too and would have better file size
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

The ole' tin head would be nothing without his repulsers. It has to be Samus. It's like taking away Thor's hammer. You don't do it. Yes, Snake would have a decent moveset, but there's already Deadpool on Snake, Cap on Snake and a bunch of good hacks on Snake. Give it to Samus. Plus, if Nano can get the wrist to work with Samus's arm cannon, it will look great. I have the model, and I've messed around with it and Samus's bones. It will work. Nano, go Samus.


well i cant argue with that  :)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]


that Ezio is so friggin epic, i cant wait till he is done.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


I can't get XNALara to work... so i guess I need to edit an existing sword model  :-\

Here's a novel-idea.

Go the way of Kit Ballard and try adding some finger bones to the arm-cannon arm?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on March 23, 2012, 03:43:58 AM
Here's a novel-idea.

Go the way of Kit Ballard and try adding some finger bones to the arm-cannon arm?
That's what I plan to do.