Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.


one question:

1. Ezio has some minor transparency issues (black in areas that are suppose to be transparent).
How do i fix that?

March 23, 2012, 06:32:00 AM #1757 Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 06:34:03 AM by StarWaffle
I've decided I hate rigging and I don't wanna do it anymore =<

Wanna collab on skull kid with me and finish his rig?

Quote from: StarWaffle on March 23, 2012, 06:32:00 AM
I've decided I hate rigging and I don't wanna do it anymore =<

Wanna collab on skull kid with me and finish his rig?

I'd be honored too!! :af:

March 23, 2012, 06:43:31 AM #1759 Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 06:47:14 AM by StarWaffle
Oh thank you jeebus


srsly though, there must be a chat room you frequent?  do you have msn or something .-.

Quote from: Velen on March 23, 2012, 03:43:58 AM
Here's a novel-idea.

Go the way of Kit Ballard and try adding some finger bones to the arm-cannon arm?
that will mess samus bonereferences since to add working fingers you need to put them after the arm/hand bone  you cant put them after trown atleast i remenber beyond tryng this and he abondoned the idea
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Can anyone here convert XNALara .mesh files into .obj? i need it to get the Assassins Creed Brotherhood Ezio model, as well as some weapons... XNALara doesnt like my computer...

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 23, 2012, 07:42:15 AM
Can anyone here convert XNALara .mesh files into .obj? i need it to get the Assassins Creed Brotherhood Ezio model, as well as some weapons... XNALara doesnt like my computer...

Send me the files and I'll do it for ya Nano.
Don't expect them right now though as I am just about to leave for school.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on March 23, 2012, 11:08:39 AM
Send me the files and I'll do it for ya Nano.
Don't expect them right now though as I am just about to leave for school.
awesome, thanks

Nano, are you rerigging junior for stars texture?


Quote from: StarWaffle on March 23, 2012, 06:43:31 AM
Oh thank you jeebus


srsly though, there must be a chat room you frequent?  do you have msn or something .-.
no... no i do not >.>

Quote from: LittleBoygos on March 23, 2012, 08:51:13 PM
Nano, are you rerigging junior for stars texture?

si

@everyone
I uploaded some videos of stuff. you can find some Ezio. Enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nanobuds1220?feature=guide

After Iron Man, expect some more Assassins creed stuff... maybe a stage or two >.>

Quote from: StarWaffle on March 23, 2012, 06:43:31 AM
Oh thank you jeebus

jeebus lol you make me laugh hard (simpsons movie right)
freaking hilarious
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

homer said that in the episode where he was a missionary while in a plane..i only know that because my roomate dedicated a year to watching every season of the simpsons
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 24, 2012, 01:54:46 AM
After Iron Man, expect some more Assassins creed stuff... maybe a stage or two >.>

NO THOR? :'(