Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Velly Z. Draufgänger on March 24, 2012, 02:59:19 AM
FORGET THOR! GIMME FELICIA! >:C
Assembly required. <--- Anyone who gets that gets a cookie.
hinthint Hulk, Cap and Iron Man are now in Brawl



Quote from: LittleBoygos on March 24, 2012, 03:08:21 AM
Assembly required. <--- Anyone who gets that gets a cookie.
hinthint Hulk, Cap and Iron Man are now in Brawl

You lie.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

god dammit. I give up on Ezio. His filesize is such a pain in the ass... I cant get him to work without completely ruining the texture and model.

I guess he's another dead project waiting for the tristripper....

Boygos. Send me Iron Man. I wanna rig something :srs:



YAY!!!!! iron man who you gonna put him on
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

i say put iron man on samus... if ur not.. then ill do 1 on samus =3
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady



no more ezio? :oshi: ffucck...

hopefully the tristripper will be out soon, i really want some assassins creed and gears of war to be possible in brawl.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


yeah. Well when it comes out, i can possibly use his full sized textures. Then he will be even sexier.

Also, Ninka got me the Brotherhood Model with Armor, as well as a Stage ;)

The cool thing is that I have all the robe colors and armor textures from the game, so I have easy recolors right there.

Awwww, I was really looking forward to Ezio ..

Hope it will be possible soon, especially wanna have the AC:B design in my game. A stage sounds nice, too =D

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 24, 2012, 03:55:22 AM
god dammit. I give up on Ezio. His filesize is such a pain in the ass... I cant get him to work without completely ruining the texture and model.

I guess he's another dead project waiting for the tristripper....

Boygos. Send me Iron Man. I wanna rig something :srs:

I think I died a little on the inside :(


Eventually... I'm going to get around to ATTEMPTING to PSA/Animate Samus and ZSS

Iron Man / Tifa

I haven't put to much thought into Iron Man, but he's the only replacement I really like over Samus. And Tifa, I've wanted to do forever. If not her it'll be X-23. And Animation wise for both of them, its not a lot. Neither is PSAing her. So I think ZSS has a decent shot at getting a quality PSA in the near future.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on March 24, 2012, 11:21:28 AM
I think I died a little on the inside :(


Eventually... I'm going to get around to ATTEMPTING to PSA/Animate Samus and ZSS

Iron Man / Tifa

I haven't put to much thought into Iron Man, but he's the only replacement I really like over Samus. And Tifa, I've wanted to do forever. If not her it'll be X-23. And Animation wise for both of them, its not a lot. Neither is PSAing her. So I think ZSS has a decent shot at getting a quality PSA in the near future.
zamus and zss arent good to psa at all they have tiny filesizes so i dont recomend that you do anything over them unless it shares alot of similarities moveset wise
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.