Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Kagemaru on March 24, 2012, 11:21:28 AM
I think I died a little on the inside :(


Eventually... I'm going to get around to ATTEMPTING to PSA/Animate Samus and ZSS

Iron Man / Tifa

I haven't put to much thought into Iron Man, but he's the only replacement I really like over Samus. And Tifa, I've wanted to do forever. If not her it'll be X-23. And Animation wise for both of them, its not a lot. Neither is PSAing her. So I think ZSS has a decent shot at getting a quality PSA in the near future.
Kagemaru, I love your Wolverine PSA. If you could PSA Captain America, I could have someone port it to like Jigglypuff or something, then, I would love you forever.


Sucks about Ezio, but what can ya do..

Look forward to Ironman over Samus.

@Nano send me what you have for Ezio. I'm having the same problem with Amy, and I think I figured out how to do it, but it absolutely butchers the textures :/


The textures are already so shrinked... it sucks. I'll just wait for the Tristripper.

I just can't get the Sword version to work. The knife and Hidden Blade versions work just fine

March 24, 2012, 07:27:10 PM #1789 Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 07:28:03 PM by Ninka_kiwi
Quote from: Nanobuds on March 24, 2012, 07:19:06 PM
The textures are already so shrinked... it sucks. I'll just wait for the Tristripper.

I just can't get the Sword version to work. The knife and Hidden Blade versions work just fine
Try using a Vertex edited sword model from brawl instead of an AC sword. It would decrease the vert count by a bit.

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 24, 2012, 07:19:06 PM
The textures are already so shrinked... it sucks. I'll just wait for the Tristripper.

I just can't get the Sword version to work. The knife and Hidden Blade versions work just fine

I can get you a new sword bro xD


Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on March 24, 2012, 07:27:10 PM
Try using a Vertex edited sword model from brawl instead of an AC sword. It would decrease the vert count by a bit.
I used a custom sword online, and edited it to look like Altair's. the vert count is very low....

The knife is just an edit of the sword, but i deleted parts of the sword for it.... so its just barely over the filesize. I'll just wait for the tristripper, which may be done with the new BB coming out soon

if the hidden blade and the knife versions work why not release those ??

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Eh. I dont want to make a lot of versions of him like Metal Sonic. Plus I now have the Brotherhood model, which is 100x sexier.

Nano, I'm not gonna make the sexy banner. Go for posting the secret challenge ;)


Send me the banner, then i'll post it :P


anyways.. for now on progress will be sloooowwww. Because of all my absences due to health issues during the past few months, my grades are rather poor. So i'm gonna focus on mostly school now. So now in my freetime during the school week... I get to read some fun AP textbooks. Yay.

But on weekends I will continue to work on stuff

Education is vital for alot of us here on the Vault. We all have lives. What draws us here though is a common interest in a franchise we adore. I'm always impressed what you and these others artists do here. It's very admirable. You've done so much for us already so I think you need time to focus on your future and take a break. You've earned it man.

i wish u the best of lucks in ur studies... im having problems myself too, not cuz of health but anyway... good luck and do your best!

I've got the ultimate tests next week, so I see what you're going through.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

I told myself I wasn't gonna cry  :'( nahh I'm kiddingg. Hey, if ya ever need anything, you can get me through Xbox LIVE, Facebook, all that stuff we set up so we could talk outside of here :P If you need anything finished, I'll be happy to finish it for you  :( Do you plan on finishing Iron Man today or no?