Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


Sucks to hear that you'll be on a little less :srs:

School: It loves biting back :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


lol yeah, on top of School, I'm now looking for a Job as well :P



Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
that needs to go in someone's sig.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I can not agree with this more :srs:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

i see you put it in your sig pervy.
I shall do the same.
I wonder if this will be the next: i think all hackers could use less distractions.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

I'm really curious to see the Assassin's Creed stage you have ripped. Maybe Previews?

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 23, 2012, 05:33:26 AM
one question:

1. Ezio has some minor transparency issues (black in areas that are suppose to be transparent).
How do i fix that?
when the tristripper comes out, here's how:
import materials and shaders that support transparency (mario's kage, etc) and then try it.
I had to do this with a kirby hat, but I didn't have to import the mats
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on March 26, 2012, 01:10:12 AM
I'm really curious to see the Assassin's Creed stage you have ripped. Maybe Previews?

I'll get one... once I get all the textures in the right place. It's like a very difficult puzzle :srs:

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

[censored].

Most of us really determined hackers, would just get this weird, out of nowhere, motivation.

I'd drop my [censored]ing job and do Brawl hacking for a living lol.

[censored] again.

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

this^

I would rather be rigging and texturing models than stocking up milk, eggs, and yogurt at a grocery store.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

>_>

It could actually...

But thats a whole different story.

*puts in sig*
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.