Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

My next big project...


Thanks Beyond for the model!


Are you doing yours over Samus as well?

nope, Snake.

this model has the face beneath the mask.. so there will be 2 versions

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 13, 2012, 02:20:25 AM
nope, Snake.

this model has the face beneath the mask.. so there will be 2 versions

Interesting. Good luck and all.

Thanks

I just finished making all the facial expressions for the maskless version... now time to rig this guy.

He will probably be done sometime this weekend

I always wanted to see Predator over Snake, if only for his intro animation.  Aafyre's version over Samus is awesome, but I'm really glad to hear that your version is over Snake.

That model looks incredibly good too.  What game did it come from?

No idea... I'd have to ask Beyond.

The textures were over 2k pixels... lol so my guess is PC

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 13, 2012, 02:28:51 AM
No idea... I'd have to ask Beyond.

The textures were over 2k pixels... lol so my guess is PC
since its over snake you could import some goodies on sanke weapons like  predator disk on snake missiles, predator spear on snake nikita (it will fire the disks :P) and probably find something to put on snake up smash  also the mines replace them by predator wrist thing  that blows :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I don't know much about Predator... but I'm getting it since I'm sure it will be nicely rigged and my friends will like it xD

Are you ever gonna release an Ezio? I've been pumped for on for awhilleee now :P


Ezio is releaseable... but the textures suck. So wait until the tristripper :P

Someone else is doin Alien :P

After 30 minutes of rigging...
90% done with rig. Just some shoulder tweaks and fingers


Quote from: Nanobuds on April 13, 2012, 09:47:50 PM
Someone else is doin Alien :P

After 30 minutes of rigging...
90% done with rig. Just some shoulder tweaks and fingers


who is doing alien? also will the predator have any goodies besides the claws?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Nanobuds on April 13, 2012, 10:14:44 PM
I forgot his name...

And no he wont
if your talking about mrmugenwii he is doing alien queen wich is far diferent from alien itself model wise and its a shame you couldnt find the spear or his disk atleast :S well but i will be happy anyway to get a predator on the vault also does he have his shoulder canon?every predator must have a shoulder canon atleast imo.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.