Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Segtendo on May 02, 2012, 02:03:35 AM
Cuz it's a Sonic character. People love their Sonic :P
Amen to that.

YEAH F*** EVERYTHING ELSE GO JUNIOR!


Jr will be next... then probably Bleck. I've havent been able to stop planning him...

and mephiles sometime...
I'm making a model!
you can use it if you want...
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

nano vector metal doesnt work because you added a material after the extm meta materials just delete all metal materials save and reopen and add auto metal after it should work then
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on May 02, 2012, 09:34:37 AM
nano vector metal doesnt work because you added a material after the extm meta materials just delete all metal materials save and reopen and add auto metal after it should work then
^Really? Thanks for the tip xD


metal fixed on Vector (thanks carnage!)

Also made the shine on the gold better, as well as added shine to the eyes

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 02, 2012, 10:32:45 PM
metal fixed on Vector (thanks carnage!)

Also made the shine on the gold better, as well as added shine to the eyes
just a little trick i learned dont add materials after extml xD  i learned this while playing with bbx to kill time :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nano for some reason Vector is freezing my wii. Is it because I use project M?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May 03, 2012, 01:57:03 AM #2318 Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 02:02:36 AM by GanonZack
Quote from: Ricki Lee on May 03, 2012, 01:49:54 AM
Nano for some reason Vector is freezing my wii. Is it because I use project M?

He already adds one folder in the download with .pac and .pcs files for those with the freezing issue.
And Nano, I love Vector!, now only left to do Charmy, Cream and Big to have all the Sonic Heroes teams!

Quote from: Ricki Lee on May 03, 2012, 01:49:54 AM
Nano for some reason Vector is freezing my wii. Is it because I use project M?
Gecko or Riivo?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

gahhh idk why hes freezing for some people :(


nano vector is freezing because of filesize since pm uses a psa it makes it freeze bowser pac and pcs are 763 and 563 while vector pac and pcs 1.207 mb and  774 im amazed how it even works on normal bowser tbh  since it has a huge diference in size.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.