Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: StarWaffle on May 04, 2012, 06:00:11 AM
Okay, I trust you! Bowser jr. definitely has a reserved little corner in my heart. He is very important to me for some reason, I just don't want someone to rush making him just to get him finished quickly or for download counts n stuff like that. 

I Also would like to participate in the creation of animations for him. I'd Like to do 1 B move, 2 Air attacks, 1 smash attack, 1 tilt attack and 1 throw. Minimum.

are you still going to do some aniamtions for the one over zelda?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: StarWaffle on May 04, 2012, 06:00:11 AM
Okay, I trust you! Bowser jr. definitely has a reserved little corner in my heart. He is very important to me for some reason, I just don't want someone to rush making him just to get him finished quickly or for download counts n stuff like that. 

I Also would like to participate in the creation of animations for him. I'd Like to do 1 B move, 2 Air attacks, 1 smash attack, 1 tilt attack and 1 throw. Minimum.
This.^
Bowser Jr is for sure my favorite video game character of all time.  Seriously. I love this little guy, in facct, he'd the reason I started hacking Brawl, in fact, I believe my first ever PM was to Brawler about HIM. xD
I know he's in good hands ;) Captain America was greeat too. It's a shame he couldn't be finished :'(


Get the model fixed how I need it and he could be >_> I've still got the animations I had done of course. I even got the shield to throw at the right distance to get the MvC effect of pulling them towards you (the actual pulling would be done in PSA, but the speed of the shield is good.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I want to pitch an idea for a custom model that could be used for stage making if someone was interested:

Emerald, Ruby, and Diamond Weapon custom models.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

May 05, 2012, 10:49:47 AM #2360 Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 10:51:36 AM by Phase 3
Hey, I've been downloading mods for a while and I really love your work. I'm a long-time Predator fan and I was really excited to see such an amazing, high-quality hack for Snake.

Unfortunately, for some reason the masked version and masked with FS both freeze the game immediately upon entering a stage. Strangely, the unmasked version works flawlessly. I have a bunch of character mods all of which work except for this one.

I can't seem to figure it out, and I'm dying to try the masked version, so if you could help me I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

Quote from: Phase 3 on May 05, 2012, 10:49:47 AM
Hey, I've been downloading mods for a while and I really love your work. I'm a long-time Predator fan and I was really excited to see such an amazing, high-quality hack for Snake.

Unfortunately, for some reason the masked version and masked with FS both freeze the game immediately upon entering a stage. Strangely, the unmasked version works flawlessly. I have a bunch of character mods all of which work except for this one.

I can't seem to figure it out, and I'm dying to try the masked version, so if you could help me I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.
Yea I have this problem too. Its odd.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Its  more then likely a glitch with the FS eyes.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Phase 3 on May 05, 2012, 10:49:47 AM
Hey, I've been downloading mods for a while and I really love your work. I'm a long-time Predator fan and I was really excited to see such an amazing, high-quality hack for Snake.

Unfortunately, for some reason the masked version and masked with FS both freeze the game immediately upon entering a stage. Strangely, the unmasked version works flawlessly. I have a bunch of character mods all of which work except for this one.

I can't seem to figure it out, and I'm dying to try the masked version, so if you could help me I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.
Quote from: dpgthirteen on May 05, 2012, 11:03:52 AM
Yea I have this problem too. Its odd.
Quote from: Kagemaru on May 05, 2012, 11:07:54 AM
Its  more then likely a glitch with the FS eyes.
its filesize ppl nano already knows this kjp is making a predator psa wich will include a lower size predator if you guys dont wanna wait just reduce his textures until he reaches the unmasked pcs size
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on May 05, 2012, 11:38:39 AM
its filesize ppl nano already knows this kjp is making a predator psa wich will include a lower size predator if you guys dont wanna wait just reduce his textures until he reaches the unmasked pcs size

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but how would I do that and what would the consequences be?

Quote from: Phase 3 on May 05, 2012, 11:46:26 AM
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but how would I do that and what would the consequences be?
consequence would be a less quality texture to do this use bbto export the bigest text on png open paint and recize it to be lower , remenber it needs to be a number that can be divided by 8  just lower it and see where the pcs filesize is if its not down enough lower it again
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Vector looks awesome and it looks like Bowser Jr.'s comin' along great. Psyched to see him when he's done. :) One question, though: any idea when we'll be seein' Jones?

Jones will be after Bleck... maybe late May-Early June

Quote from: Iron Nano on May 06, 2012, 10:32:14 PM
Jones will be after Bleck... maybe late May-Early June
Suh-weet! Can't wait. :D

Quote from: Mephiles on May 07, 2012, 01:04:57 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.