Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

which of you is finishing it?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

probably Boygos... so go harass him about it

all that's left is the fingers...
but I won't bother him TOO much.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

at the moment, im tired of everything amd i dont feel like doing anything.

you know... lots of hw. AP finals this week. stress in personal stuff... yeah.

dont expect anything from me soo .

Quote from: Iron Nano on May 07, 2012, 02:44:50 AM
at the moment, im tired of everything amd i dont feel like doing anything.

you know... lots of hw. AP finals this week. stress in personal stuff... yeah.

dont expect anything from me soo .

So glad I graduated highschool -_-

College isn't too different tho >_>;

But for me personally... I never stressed about getting good grades or passing tests... If I actually gave a damn... I never got lower then a C on anything. And that was without trying. I swear to this day that I never sat down to study a damn thing for any subject ever... paying attention in class was enough. Granted... there were days when I was like [censored] it and didn't give two [censored]s. MY issue in highschool was getting there...

I was one of those kids who lived out of district and had to keep it a secret from his teachers. I had to use the public transportation to get there (1 bus, 1 train, then two more buses) I spent so much in transportation, that I couldn't eat much >_>

But anyway... TL:DR... I know how you feel.


On a side note...

If you guys want me to keep doing Bowser Jr... it'd be nice to have a moveset to work with. Or unless you're giving me creative freedom. That'd be nice to know as well.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I'd like it if you make jr.
nano, sorry.
and k...
that stinks.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

good thinking nano

taking a break ever once in a while can go a long way
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

May 07, 2012, 04:25:31 PM #2377 Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 08:23:55 PM by Hawkeye
Quote from: Iron Nano on May 07, 2012, 02:44:50 AM
at the moment, im tired of everything amd i dont feel like doing anything.

you know... lots of hw. AP finals this week. stress in personal stuff... yeah.

dont expect anything from me soo .
So your saying your tired of everything and you need a break
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

imo i think u should stop until school is out
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Nano don't leave :(
just be really lazy and take foreverr to make projects rather than leaving permenantly... That's what I'm doing..


you have 777 boygos!
don't take forever, but take your time as much as you want.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

May 07, 2012, 10:08:59 PM #2381 Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 10:14:34 PM by Iron Nano
Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 07, 2012, 08:12:10 PM
Nano don't leave :(
just be really lazy and take foreverr to make projects rather than leaving permenantly... That's what I'm doing..
lol thats what i'm gonna do

*fangirl scream*
Assassin's Creed III - Unite to Unlock the World Gameplay Premiere [NL]

More excited for Black Ops II xD
I WANT ZOMBIESS

I'm assuming you have no further interest in Hawkeye?


Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 07, 2012, 10:46:12 PM
More excited for Black Ops II xD
I WANT ZOMBIESS

I'm assuming you have no further interest in Hawkeye?
I thought u were gonna do him... lol. If not... i'll do him eventually

Quote from: Iron Nano on May 07, 2012, 10:47:03 PM
I thought u were gonna do him... lol. If not... i'll do him eventually
Oh, well I'll do him, I just can't get to Thor AND Hawkeye before all the Avengers hype goes away :P