Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.



You should make a second version over Marth.
My friend making a PSA over him.

Quote from: KTH on May 09, 2012, 12:08:22 PM
You should make a second version over Marth.
My friend making a PSA over him.
sure, i can do that :D

he will be easy to rig

oh wow thats a nice bleck you go there

and version over marth, i may just have to get rid of roy
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

[censored] yeah this is going to be over Meta Knight? Good [censored].

Dat Bleck is beast... my eyes hurt from that much sexy. :D

I can't wait!! And I might have to get rid of Gray Fox to have him. ;)

thanks guys!

The model is done for the most part... I'll make some tweaks once Dot finishes the textures.


whoa, epic!
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Since all of my Meta Knight slots are free aside from one, I'm definitely going to be getting Count Bleck.

Jr will probably be out tomorrow... just gotta make a few rig tweaks, add SAT0, and hes ready to go.
I forgot to set the visibility bone for the brush... thats why its out all the time.



This texture is beautiful... Thanks again to StarWaffle for his work.


Jr looks great, especially the texture. I love the detail Waffles put into the shell, it looks great.

My Ness slots are filling up quite nicely. :af:

Forgott to post this. I have the original GFalaxy texture ready, but it's your original rig, it looks fine though.also, get the FS, and look at where Junior's shell goes for that animation.... O_o


I'm not even going to touch those textures.

Purely for the reason that they don't need it. Unless you want Jr. to be a detail-fest of sharpness on crack.

Even then, I don't want to touch him...Not now.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 10, 2012, 09:47:41 PM
Forgott to post this. I have the original GFalaxy texture ready, but it's your original rig, it looks fine though.also, get the FS, and look at where Junior's shell goes for that animation.... O_o

just send me the textures you made... also have you made the sunshine bib yet?

About the Final Smash... lol yeahh... I cant do much about that. only animation can fix it >.>
Quote from: Velen on May 10, 2012, 09:48:31 PM
I'm not even going to touch those textures.

Purely for the reason that they don't need it. Unless you want Jr. to be a detail-fest of sharpness on crack.

Even then, I don't want to touch him...Not now.
... is that your way of saying that you like it? :P