Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

I kinda like seeing the brush out at all times, you should keep it like that. You might also want to leave your 3D max files in the download so people can port it to Bowser, since your doing what you want to do now.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

I didnt make textures :P I just prepared your old rig with the visibility bone fixes.




Quote from: dpgthirteen on May 10, 2012, 10:24:46 PM
I kinda like seeing the brush out at all times, you should keep it like that. You might also want to leave your 3D max files in the download so people can port it to Bowser, since your doing what you want to do now.
I'll make a bowser version as well... Sometime in June i will
Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 10, 2012, 10:30:03 PM
I didnt make textures :P I just prepared your old rig with the visibility bone fixes.
buuuuut this rig is a million times better. and the old one's eyes wont work
Quote from: mr.mugenwii on May 11, 2012, 12:24:30 AM
gangsta junior is coming out also?
You know the one with the rag on his face...
yeah, i'll have 2 versions

Quote from: Iron Nano on May 11, 2012, 01:17:53 AM
buuuuut this rig is a million times better. and the old one's eyes wont workyeah, i'll have 2 versions
shdhajfhnaughkjdshaJUHFJASHFUGUHWSUI
finneeee. I'll make the textures tomorrow morning. Check your PMs about Thorr



So.............

You guys only needed wait animations?

Strange...

But ok.
---

Assassin's Creed footage:

My pants have been [censored] in immensely.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on May 11, 2012, 02:46:19 AM
So.............

You guys only needed wait animations?

Strange...

But ok.
---

Assassin's Creed footage:

My pants have been [censored] in immensely.
um idk i thought he was being  completely PSA'd? its Boygo's idea

Quote from: Kagemaru on May 11, 2012, 02:46:19 AM
So.............

You guys only needed wait animations?

Strange...

But ok.
---

Assassin's Creed footage:

My pants have been [censored] in immensely.
No, tthe import will be released tomorrow. The PSA is whenever you and Star are ready :P


Quote from: Iron Nano on May 10, 2012, 09:49:50 PM
... is that your way of saying that you like it? :P

Maybe. :3

Though if you want. I could give him scales and stuff. *SHOT!*

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Haha. Nanobuds you would post that here, that's how hyped you were ah?

Bowser Jr. looks [censored]n epic as hell man. Dimentio or Knuckle Joe might have to go. Not sure yet.

Texture is on point, as always. Hope you make a version with his brush always out.

I believe that's done through hexing, then again there might be a new way to do this now.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 11, 2012, 03:53:19 PM
I believe that's done through hexing, then again there might be a new way to do this now.
Either that, or do it the easy way and set the visibility bone to "TopN"
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


May 11, 2012, 05:57:22 PM #2442 Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 06:02:03 PM by StarWaffle
Quote from: Iron Nano on May 10, 2012, 12:58:01 AM
thanks guys!

The model is done for the most part... I'll make some tweaks once Dot finishes the textures.



Wow, dat bleck.

Also yeah... I could of added a bunch of scales n stuff but I tried to make both sides happy with some people wanting a "true" textures while i wanted a detailed one.

Kinda like how wario's classic outfit was done. Not too detailed but more-so than he has been in every other game.

Quote from: StarWaffle on May 11, 2012, 05:57:22 PM
Wow, dat bleck.

Also yeah... I could of added a bunch of scales n stuff but I tried to make both sides happy with some people wanting a "true" textures while i wanted a detailed one.

Kinda like how wario's classic outfit was done. Not too detailed but more-so than he has been in every other game.
^This. I don't think I'll make any Galaxy textures. Star's are perfect. I'll just do the SUnshine one for release.


lol
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P