Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 11, 2012, 03:53:19 PM
Haha. Nanobuds you would post that here, that's how hyped you were ah?

Bowser Jr. looks [censored]n epic as hell man. Dimentio or Knuckle Joe might have to go. Not sure yet.

Texture is on point, as always. Hope you make a version with his brush always out.

I believe that's done through hexing, then again there might be a new way to do this now.
Thanks man!

yeah, i'll include a version with the brush always out. The animations clip a lot though when I do that...
Quote from: AshuraTheHedgehog on May 11, 2012, 08:27:47 PM
Ey Nano, I heard you liked Assasin's Creed.
http://postimage.org/image/s2dbisbuf/
damn straight i do :P

@everyone
finally, AP exams are over!!!

Progress will be faster now :P

yayz.
and if you export an obj will it's uving be intact?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P


yayz!
I use blender, so I need someone else to rig.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P



yah yah yah

now i just need recolors and i can have bowser back

you epic nano
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

inb4someonesaystheywerethefirsttodownload
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


YES!!!
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on May 12, 2012, 12:15:22 AM
yah yah yah

now i just need recolors and i can have bowser back

you epic nano
Bowser back? Oh godd... please don't tell me you were using my Bowser Jr. PSA, man.


i was

i hate bowser and im so bad with him so yes.....i was
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on May 12, 2012, 12:23:37 AM
i was

i hate bowser and im so bad with him so yes.....i was
bahaha. My friend made that PSA in 15 minutes xD


well bravo to him

i dont care if its the worst PSA its better than having bowser i can ell you that much

i was actually wanting to ind a full replacment of bowser to BJ and thnx to you and yoru freind i did
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

sweet now i can start the PSA...once i find a PSAer XD
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

very good rig :o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady