Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

May 16, 2012, 01:46:56 AM #2505 Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 02:06:32 AM by Nanobuds
Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 16, 2012, 01:35:25 AM
Let me know if you need the PBR Charmander model.
yes sir

Trace rig is almost done... however his filesize is huge... >.>
1.4 MB

okay... so Trace is going to have to join Ezio's party because of the filesize  :oshi:

Once the tristripper is out, I'll finish him. Pro-Optimizer screw up Trace's UV's, and his textures are near impossible to map.

sorry Gamma Ridley  :-\

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 16, 2012, 01:46:56 AM
yes sir

Trace rig is almost done... however his filesize is huge... >.>
1.4 MB
Dang.... :srs:

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 16, 2012, 01:46:56 AM
yes sir

Trace rig is almost done... however his filesize is huge... >.>
1.4 MB

okay... so Trace is going to have to join Ezio's party because of the filesize  :oshi:

Once the tristripper is out, I'll finish him. Pro-Optimizer screw up Trace's UV's, and his textures are near impossible to map.
I'll send it ASAP


Quote from: Nanobuds on May 15, 2012, 02:10:46 AM
Started Trace while waiting for Bleck to get textured.

Rig is about 75% done...

Doesnt look too pretty now... but wait until i beast this guy out with sexy materials and shaders


Trace! I [censored]ing love it so far. Still over Falco now right?

I have Scizor on my red slot forever, so I'll have to put him somewhere else. ;)

tristripper needed for good imports
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 16, 2012, 01:57:13 AM
I'll send it ASAP
Bowser? I already have the model :P

Post Merge: May 16, 2012, 02:06:08 AM

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 16, 2012, 01:59:46 AM
Trace! I [censored]ing love it so far. Still over Falco now right?

I have Scizor on my red slot forever, so I'll have to put him somewhere else. ;)
Yup, on falco

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 16, 2012, 02:05:45 AM
Bowser? I already have the model :P

Post Merge: May 16, 2012, 02:06:08 AM
Yup, on falco
No Charmander :P I know, I sent you Bowser's model, it was my first Galaxy rip :P


Quote from: Nanobuds on May 16, 2012, 01:46:56 AM
yes sir

Trace rig is almost done... however his filesize is huge... >.>
1.4 MB

okay... so Trace is going to have to join Ezio's party because of the filesize  :oshi:

Once the tristripper is out, I'll finish him. Pro-Optimizer screw up Trace's UV's, and his textures are near impossible to map.

sorry Gamma Ridley  :-\

Did you make sure to check that textures stay when using pro optomizer?
As I have nevver heard of UV's getting messed up from it.
And also how large are the textures? I'd resize them a bit if they are big as the texture it's self does not seem to high poly.

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 16, 2012, 01:46:56 AM
okay... so Trace is going to have to join Ezio's party because of the filesize  :oshi:

Once the tristripper is out, I'll finish him. Pro-Optimizer screw up Trace's UV's, and his textures are near impossible to map.

sorry Gamma Ridley  :-\

safdkjbawkjfvsd,b,jbsbbcdhjbhdamn it.

Is he really that high-poly? I never would have guessed. /:

Also I like how you apologize to me. XD Oh well, guess I can keep bugging BJ about it.

Damn.  Sucks to hear about Trace being so MASSIVE.  I really wanted some more Metroid stuff to DL. :(

May 16, 2012, 02:47:45 AM #2515 Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 02:57:25 AM by Nanobuds
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on May 16, 2012, 02:22:05 AM
Did you make sure to check that textures stay when using pro optomizer?
As I have nevver heard of UV's getting messed up from it.
And also how large are the textures? I'd resize them a bit if they are big as the texture it's self does not seem to high poly.
the main texture is 128x128
Hmm.. I can try that. but then I'd have to re-do the rig :oshi:

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on May 16, 2012, 02:30:47 AM
safdkjbawkjfvsd,b,jbsbbcdhjbhdamn it.

Is he really that high-poly? I never would have guessed. /:

Also I like how you apologize to me. XD Oh well, guess I can keep bugging BJ about it.
His vert count is friggin massive. I guess trophy models are more detailed than original Brawl characters.
Quote from: Victory Badguy on May 16, 2012, 02:45:52 AM
Damn.  Sucks to hear about Trace being so MASSIVE.  I really wanted some more Metroid stuff to DL. :(
Me toooo

NOTE:
this is not the rig... this is just a preview of the model. Don't worry, it's T-Posed already

epic
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P


Yeah as sad as it is, some trophies have higher verts then assist trophies.

And lol that's a hella low texture size.

That galaxy bowser looks sexy by the way.

A little note. I'm pretty sure BJ said something about people being able to Tristip the models themselves using something called Colladafactory (Or a name similar to that).


You should look into it.