Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 20, 2012, 05:18:12 PM
lol thanks? :P

Rig is done.



Brawl Box wont be able to show his glory once I finish adding his Shine textures
The model i have doesnt have any bones
hahah I love it. Very creative. You got my download.


I will now play as dedede
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 20, 2012, 05:18:12 PMlol thanks? :P Rig is done. http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc485/Nanobuds1220/bob.png Brawl Box wont be able to show his glory once I finish adding his Shine textures The model i have doesnt have any bones
1) You're welcome. :D
2) Dat hammer. *bites lip*


can you make a version with a bob-omb on his hammer?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P


Quote from: KnightMario on May 20, 2012, 05:42:22 PM
can you make a version with a bob-omb on his hammer?
but that requires effooorrrttt
Quote from: Solar99 on May 20, 2012, 05:45:13 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

heh okay good :P

instead of a hammer you should give him a scepter..he is a king and all
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC on May 20, 2012, 05:57:37 PM
instead of a hammer you should give him a scepter..he is a king and all
I thought of that... but a scepter doesnt seem to fit a Mario Character too well :P

Quote from: KnightMario on May 20, 2012, 06:01:26 PM
what about the bob omb instead of bullet bill?

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 20, 2012, 05:55:49 PM
but that requires effooorrrttth
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

lol, deleted the post.
and for me, it's a piece of cake (but not rigging, that's your cake)
get the bob omb model
but the right cylinder size.
make one for fire hammer (red bob-omb)
you're done.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P


okay.
I can make the model for you if you want.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

I cant get his flaming hammer to work :(

I made it a red BulletBill... but it keeps freezing

THIS I think I can fix.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P