Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

thats epic nano. i would so ge thtat if i wasnt makign blaze teh cat psa on him. i love what u did for the hammer :D
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Metal SonicBrawler on May 20, 2012, 07:35:17 PM
thats epic nano. i would so ge thtat if i wasnt makign blaze teh cat psa on him. i love what u did for the hammer :D
haha thanks :P

Quote from: Metal SonicBrawler
PSA Porter

thats epic nano. i would so ge thtat if i wasnt makign blaze teh cat psa on him. i love what u did for the hammer :D
use dem ports for it so you can try deh bomb!
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

lol but im porting a model to it adn psaing. so maybe i can. anyway,

soem one make a hack of da hack (yo dawg) so he has a lollipop
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KnightMario on May 20, 2012, 07:34:01 PM
I'll get back to fixing it :P
Thanks, and no that wasn't my intention when I mentioned it. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

King bob-bomb is awesome.





I do accept requests for recolours.

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 20, 2012, 05:18:12 PM
lol thanks? :P

Rig is done.



Brawl Box wont be able to show his glory once I finish adding his Shine textures
The model i have doesnt have any bones
Bullet Bill hammer?
[censored]ing awesome.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


About time to update the poll right? I would ask which of the three projects that we wnat done. Galaxy Bowser wuold be my vote. ;)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

King Bob-omb looks so fun to play as!

Great work Nanobuds!, thanks.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on May 20, 2012, 10:26:57 PM
About time to update the poll right? I would ask which of the three projects that we wnat done. Galaxy Bowser wuold be my vote. ;)
Bowser is next for sure
Quote from: darkknight on May 20, 2012, 11:10:20 PM
King Bob-omb looks so fun to play as!

Great work Nanobuds!, thanks.
glad you like it ;)
Quote from: infersaime on May 20, 2012, 08:15:43 PM
King bob-bomb is awesome.
thank you
Quote from: Segtendo on May 20, 2012, 09:35:04 PM
Bullet Bill hammer?
[censored]ing awesome.
haha thanks


Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 20, 2012, 11:57:11 PMwill Nightwing be soon?
I'm adding that weird phrase to my personal dictionary. :P

Yo Nanobuds, I saw him on BrawlVault, and he looked [censored]ing awesome.

Have you ever heard me say awesome? Exactly.

Using the bullet bill as a hammer.. What a great [censored]ing idea.

And it turns red when you charge it? Wow.

Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 20, 2012, 11:57:11 PM
will Nightwing be soon?
Meh... i kinda want to do this model, not the classic one:
http://www.fearnet.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/20111014/ArkhamCity_Nightwing.jpg

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 21, 2012, 12:08:18 AM
Yo Nanobuds, I saw him on BrawlVault, and he looked [censored]ing awesome.

Have you ever heard me say awesome? Exactly.

Using the bullet bill as a hammer.. What a great [censored]ing idea.

And it turns red when you charge it? Wow.
Thanks bro! i'm glad that he turned out this great :D

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 21, 2012, 12:44:11 AM
Meh... i kinda want to do this model, not the classic one:
http://www.fearnet.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/20111014/ArkhamCity_Nightwing.jpg
Thanks bro! i'm glad that he turned out this great :D
I'll get it for you.