Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

I voted Empoleon cuz he was my boy in Diamond.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on May 22, 2012, 12:07:24 AM
I voted Empoleon cuz he was my boy in Diamond.
mine too.
but mine was japanese. (because I wanted it that way)
I beat the game too.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

why charmander on charizard?
why not on squirtle so he can transform to charizard via the pokemon moveset?

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on May 22, 2012, 12:16:09 AM
why charmander on charizard?
why not on squirtle so he can transform to charizard via the pokemon moveset?

fire-type moves
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on May 22, 2012, 12:17:09 AM
fire-type moves
This.
Also, the flame tail.
Besides, Charmander would look weird with water moves. I mean, some of Squirtle's animations may work on Charmander, but then there's the whole "PSA" argument.
If Charmander wins, Charizard is fine (if he'll fit).
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


well you could port him after if you wanted too.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Charmander is almost done... I may finish him next anyways.

Quote from: Segtendo on May 22, 2012, 12:21:05 AM
This.
Also, the flame tail.
Besides, Charmander would look weird with water moves. I mean, some of Squirtle's animations may work on Charmander, but then there's the whole "PSA" argument.
If Charmander wins, Charizard is fine (if he'll fit).
And Empoleon (A water type) going over falco, who shoots lasers, and has a Fire Type Up B, is ok?

mind if i make khats for some ofyour imports?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: slayermarth101 on May 22, 2012, 12:24:36 AM
And Empoleon (A water type) going over falco, who shoots lasers, and has a Fire Type Up B, is ok?
Yes :P
Hes mainly on Falco due to Falco's use of his wing attacks

Quote from: KnightMario on May 22, 2012, 12:25:42 AM
mind if i make khats for some ofyour imports?
of course

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 21, 2012, 11:20:07 PM
Nope... I dont remember him having any from his game, so I didnt add them.

But i could easily do it if needed
Well, it would be a nice addition for my future King Bob-omb PSA if it's not too much of a hassle for you. I'll collab you when it's released.

Quote from: SmashClash on May 22, 2012, 12:31:05 AM
Well, it would be a nice addition for my future King Bob-omb PSA if it's not too much of a hassle for you. I'll collab you when it's released.
Hmm... I would have to edit the UV's for the eye and give it its own texture... but I can try it.

Its just for the eyes, right?

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 22, 2012, 12:33:09 AM
Hmm... I would have to edit the UV's for the eye and give it its own texture... but I can try it.

Its just for the eyes, right?
would you mind if I tried making the expressions?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on May 22, 2012, 12:35:14 AM
would you mind if I tried making the expressions?
you would need to edit the UV's in 3dx max

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 22, 2012, 12:37:28 AM
you would need to edit the UV's in 3dx max
nope.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P