Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

May 23, 2012, 08:14:23 PM #2685 Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 08:15:19 PM by Nanobuds
Quote from: LCCoolJ95 on May 23, 2012, 07:53:31 PM
Looks cool Nano. It is definitely perfect with the Midna over Zela vertex. Hope it gets released soon!

Y U NO FINISH CHARMANDER?! lol jk
she will be out tomorrow

I get out of school tomorrow... so expect Charmander soon :P


Quote from: Segtendo on May 23, 2012, 08:05:14 PM
Is that the Twilight Princess model?

And over Sheik? Neat. I needed something to go with Majora's human Midna. I've been using a texture for a while :P
Yes sir

I'ma include 2 versions... one with moving feet, ane one without so she looks like she floats.

Oh, and she has bone edits, so the pony tail will move

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 23, 2012, 08:14:23 PM
she will be out tomorrow

I get out of school tomorrow... so expect Charmander soon :P

Yes sir

I'ma include 2 versions... one with moving feet, ane one without so she looks like she floats.

Oh, and she has bone edits, so the pony tail will move
good. Cuz I want Charmander. You should release Cap V2. The rig looks better to me.


Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 23, 2012, 08:18:57 PM
good. Cuz I want Charmander. You should release Cap V2. The rig looks better to me.
The one with the throwable shield?

...

the rig is the exact same :P

midna looks cool, i might import true form midna over zelda to go with this. :D
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 23, 2012, 08:33:20 PM
midna looks cool, i might import true form midna over zelda to go with this. :D
Do it man.
Do a release together :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 23, 2012, 08:33:20 PM
midna looks cool, i might import true form midna over zelda to go with this. :D
yes. dual release?

Yay Midnas. XD

Also, I'm sad that Golem isn't winning. I'd love to see him over Bowser with some sort of boulder shell... thing.

Empoleon would be cool too, I guess. So would Charmander, but.... I can't help but feel like he would work just as well (if not better) over Squirtle. He wouldn't have the fire tail, but just about everything else matches up, proportion-wise.

Oh well. Looking forward to whatever you come up with.

Quote from: Mercenary on May 23, 2012, 10:36:01 PM
Yay Midnas. XD

Also, I'm sad that Golem isn't winning. I'd love to see him over Bowser with some sort of boulder shell... thing.

Empoleon would be cool too, I guess. So would Charmander, but.... I can't help but feel like he would work just as well (if not better) over Squirtle. He wouldn't have the fire tail, but just about everything else matches up, proportion-wise.

Oh well. Looking forward to whatever you come up with.
I used bone edits to fix the proportions.

If you decide to do human form Midna, I'll texture her for sure.

I haven't even played Zelda Twilight Princess, but I do know some stuff bout her.

Her design is just too [censored]n cool. She got female swag.

Got the model and textures for you sir. ;)

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 23, 2012, 11:39:42 PM
If you decide to do human form Midna, I'll texture her for sure.

I haven't even played Zelda Twilight Princess, but I do know some stuff bout her.

Her design is just too [censored]n cool. She got female swag.

Got the model and textures for you sir. ;)
PM'd


@Everyone
Ninka_Kiwi got me a sexy model of StarKiller... damn I'm gonna have some awesome imports out this summer

Thanks for captain america model.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.



What's with the poll
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

Quote from: Hawkeye on May 24, 2012, 07:51:55 PM
What's with the poll
lol just a random poll until i get caught up on my to-do list