Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 31, 2012, 05:02:31 AM
Nano, your the best at rigging.

Everyone would say beyond or starwaffle is, but they are only better at making models/textures. Hell you rigged Skull Kid and Bowser Jr. for Star.


agree your best is really the rigging imo  but sometimes you forget to add the extra stuff like faces and all
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on May 31, 2012, 07:00:16 AM
agree your best is really the rigging imo  but sometimes you forget to add the extra stuff like faces and all

i'll never blame anybody for that, since it's boring as hell, at leas to me :P

I wanted to vote the extra stuff but I chose the wrong option. Whatever :3

Your rigs are very good, you're a good importer, but the extra stuff is what makes an import complete. :3 (FS Eyes, Shine, Different Expressions...)
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

I think Nano's pretty good when it comes to adding FS Eyes and Metal, but I'd really like to see some moving eyes and expressions on your imports. Like everyone said, you're by far the best here at rigging, it's just the cool features that gets everyone's attention. When you did the red bullet bill over King Bomb_omb's explosive hammer, that was [censored]ing cool. It's little stuff like that that always gets me. Nonetheless, you're easily the best importer here, and I'm not just saying that cuz you taught me everything I know about rigging xD


you have some of the best riggs ever there is no doubt about that


but i wonder who voted for that last option :srs:

QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

thanks everyone. i'll keep the expression thing in mind.... just wait for Midna

Keep on bringin the critiques

@SSJ
I voted the last one :p

Constructive criticism, eh? Alright, I'll try it. It's a good way to stop doing school work right now lol:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: LCCoolJ95 on May 31, 2012, 03:02:57 PM
Constructive criticism, eh? Alright, I'll try it. It's a good way to stop doing school work right now lol:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




to make constructive criticism you need to point out exactly where the flaws are, and if possible, offer solutions, not just say it is good but has some flaws here and there...

So you want feedback, eh? Well here you go...

Rig wise, I honestly think you and Ramonm64 have the cleanest and most polished rigs around.

Like some have already said, making use of expressions when you can is always a plus and just adds "life" to the character in game.

I honestly think a lot of users overdo it with adding shine and stuff to their imports so just continue doing what you've been doing and add when it makes sense or the model really needs it like with your Iron Man for example.

You've been pretty consistent with adding FS Eyes and Metal to your imports but those are to be expected by now. I personally hate it how some recent imports put that in the description like it's something special anymore, they should really put down if it doesn't have those things...

But I digress...


Texture wise I feel there's room for much improvement. A lot of them ,despite how much I hate the term, aren't "brawl styled" and while they may not stand out like a sore thumb, they do stand out. Some like Midna and Bowser Jr. are fine though.


Overall you're one of the best and it shows in every import you release. <_< Damn this post was longer than I expected... I hate writing long posts.... oh well...

-Texture Quality
I know you aren't much of a texture maker, but as Beyond said, much could be improved here. You should try texturing sometime and see how it is. Besides, a good texture helps the model stand out. Better yet, you could always ask someone to make a "Brawl-styled" texture to make your character look even sexier.

-Model Quality
You use some high quality models, like those Sonic Generations models I've provided for you for some of your hacks. I have nothing wrong with the models you use for your imports.

-Rig Quality
Your rig quality seems pretty solid. Some of your hacks, like your Espio from Sonic Generations over Sheik, could use rigged fingers, but I imagine that Espio's fingers wouldn't fit Sheik's bones

-Special Effect quality (Shine, FS, Metal, Shaders, etc)
You do really well when it comes to this area. Sure, some of your early imports lack a few of these, but your more recent ones, thanks to the improvements in BrawlBox, have made them look so much better. Some expressions for characters here and there could add some life to your hacks, but I bet that would jack up the file size, so limited faces are fine for now. Your Metal Sonic, for example, has a seriously sexy shine to it. It's, by far, your best hack so far. Everything about it is really well done.

-Overall import quality
9/10. You're one of my favorite importers out there right now. Keep it up.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


thank you guys so much. This really helps with trying to improve. I'll take All this info into consideration with my next imports

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 31, 2012, 03:02:05 PM
thanks everyone. i'll keep the expression thing in mind.... just wait for Midna

Keep on bringin the critiques

@SSJ
I voted the last one :p

wat!?!
lol

i would give critism but i think all of your rigs are awesome so thays all i have to say
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 01, 2012, 05:15:57 AMthank you guys so much. This really helps with trying to improve. I'll take All this info into consideration with my next imports
another thing, MOAR MARVEL



Quote from: Nanobuds on June 01, 2012, 08:37:48 PM
meh. Still waiting for those Halo Reach models :P
Oh sweet lord yes. Halo Reach in Brawl is a dream.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]