Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

I'm more worried about the treads....

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302



Quote from: Nanobuds on June 12, 2012, 03:43:51 AM
? what

*Glare*

His treads.

@Boygos:

I must now seriously question if you two are blind. :srs:

THOSE THINGS ON THIS SIDES!!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on June 12, 2012, 03:46:01 AM
*Glare*

His treads.

@Boygos:

I must now seriously question if you two are blind. :srs:

THOSE THINGS ON THIS SIDES!!
oh... lol well what about them?

also...

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 12, 2012, 03:49:22 AM
oh... lol well what about them?

also...

Looks cool. Where'd you get the fire from?

Lol i just painted that on with GiMP



Awesome.
I think you should add more saturation.

Quote from: KTH on June 12, 2012, 02:34:58 PM
Awesome.
I think you should add more saturation.
Really?

hmm... I dont wanna oversaturate it... Charmander is brighter orange than Charizard and Charmeleon... He uses Charizard's textures, but i just made them orange and threw it on his

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 12, 2012, 03:38:41 AM
>.>

anyone wanna test some stuff and get pics for me?

=yeah sure.





I do accept requests for recolours.

June 12, 2012, 02:57:31 PM #2907 Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 03:12:50 PM by Nanobuds
Quote from: infersaime on June 12, 2012, 02:50:49 PM
=yeah sure.
Boygos is already doin it for me

Post Merge: June 12, 2012, 03:12:49 PM

Quote from: KTH on June 12, 2012, 02:34:58 PM
Awesome.
I think you should add more saturation.
Added some more... i think it looks a bit better.


yes, this is the same pic as before, but it has he same amount of saturation that I added to the model's textures.

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 12, 2012, 02:57:31 PM
Boygos is already doin it for me

Post Merge: June 12, 2012, 03:12:49 PM
Added some more... i think it looks a bit better.


yes, this is the same pic as before, but it has he same amount of saturation that I added to the model's textures.

Perfect.
I just wanted to know something :

- Does he have animated eye?
- He got a one-slot resize "bone" or "Fitmotion"?

June 12, 2012, 04:35:08 PM #2909 Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 04:38:40 PM by Boygos


Post Merge: June 12, 2012, 04:38:36 PM