Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on June 12, 2012, 05:12:02 PMcharpool
^This. But, it still looks good.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: KTH on June 12, 2012, 04:07:45 PM
Perfect.
I just wanted to know something :

- Does he have animated eye?
- He got a one-slot resize "bone" or "Fitmotion"?
1. No animated eye, since Charizard's eye shape is way different, i dont think it'll work. But i am trying to get the Expressions to work..

2.Yeah, he will have a size mod. He has so many edited bones lol

and i have no clue why the eyes are black :(

Charpool haha.

Cause of Deadpool?

Anyway, looks epic man. That eye texture problem should be easy to fix.

Also, try adding some of the scales on Charizard's skin, to do his texture. Use it as a base at least.

It will look much better that way. ;)

Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 12, 2012, 06:06:12 PM
Charpool haha.

Cause of Deadpool?

Anyway, looks epic man. That eye texture problem should be easy to fix.

Also, try adding some of the scales on Charizard's skin, to do his texture. Use it as a base at least.

It will look much better that way. ;)

the eye problem is due to the Facial changes... i have no idea how to fix that....

And i tried the scales. I didnt really like how it looked  :-\

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 12, 2012, 06:08:10 PM
the eye problem is due to the Facial changes... i have no idea how to fix that....

And i tried the scales. I didnt really like how it looked  :-\
The only way I can think of... no  expressions :/


Quote from: Boygos on June 12, 2012, 06:15:58 PM
The only way I can think of... no  expressions :/
But its neeeeedddeeeeddd to make him look good

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 12, 2012, 06:26:22 PM
But its neeeeedddeeeeddd to make him look good
if that makes the model look worse i dont see why you would not taking out something so the model looks better ingame also is that size mod without motion etc since we can make a model smaller or bigger with no motion now or does he have some bones diferences?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on June 12, 2012, 06:31:50 PM
if that makes the model look worse i dont see why you would not taking out something so the model looks better ingame also is that size mod without motion etc since we can make a model smaller or bigger with no motion now or does he have some bones diferences?
The neck bones and Hand bones are edited for the model... how does one make a size mod without a motionetc?


Quote from: Nanobuds on June 12, 2012, 06:35:59 PM
The neck bones and Hand bones are edited for the model... how does one make a size mod without a motionetc?


lol wut


Quote from: Boygos on June 12, 2012, 06:42:07 PM
lol wut
Carnage said you can make a size mod without a MotionEtc.pac

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 12, 2012, 06:46:57 PM
Carnage said you can make a size mod without a MotionEtc.pac
Yea. I didn't understand either :-\
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Nanobuds on June 12, 2012, 06:46:57 PM
Carnage said you can make a size mod without a MotionEtc.pac
One does not simply mod the size without a motionetc.pac

*goes to make meme*


Quote from: Carnage on June 12, 2012, 06:31:50 PM
if that makes the model look worse i dont see why you would not taking out something so the model looks better ingame also is that size mod without motion etc since we can make a model smaller or bigger with no motion now or does he have some bones diferences?
Well the thing is witht he no-motion resizing is that it is still not perfect like most one-slot motion files are. Here is Baby Mario with the no-motion resize.

Quote from: Boygos on June 12, 2012, 06:49:15 PM
One does not simply mod the size without a motionetc.pac

*goes to make meme*
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45130.msg940209#msg940209
Mariodk's thread on how to do it, but it still has glitches like the one Baby Mario has up above. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I'm not gonna do it that way, I'd have to get rid of the FS eyes