Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

PAT0 editing... is it for charmander?
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


June 12, 2012, 07:28:03 PM #2927 Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 07:30:28 PM by Nanobuds
Quote from: Lost DSX8 on June 12, 2012, 07:25:23 PM
PAT0 editing... is it for charmander?
yes.
Quote from: Iwvi on June 12, 2012, 07:27:22 PM
I could try, its for chamander, isn't it.
correct... would you mind?

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 12, 2012, 06:59:46 PM
I'm not gonna do it that way, I'd have to get rid of the FS eyes
the fs eyes do activate still didnt you read my replies on that thread? xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on June 12, 2012, 08:01:13 PM
the fs eyes do activate still didnt you read my replies on that thread? xD
o rly?

meh. I guess I can do it that way then :P

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 12, 2012, 08:03:27 PM
o rly?

meh. I guess I can do it that way then :P
yes they do i did my bulbasaur/ivisaur/venusaur and squirtle/warturtle/blastoise that way now i can get ride of motions and use psa motions also :P i made almost my one slot size mods disapear xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

so mother[censored]ing cute :srs:


What's there to help with? Or do you want someone else to do the pat0 files so you can work on something else while they make it blink and stuff?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Boygos on June 12, 2012, 11:27:56 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

so mother[censored]ing cute :srs:
gotta agree with ya there Boygo's... thats a cute lil charmander x3
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 13, 2012, 12:45:38 AM
What's there to help with? Or do you want someone else to do the pat0 files so you can work on something else while they make it blink and stuff?
Iwvi thinks he got it working... I'll test it tonight or tomorrow

This Charmander needs to be released...like NOW ;D
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

I'm glad that in these new pictures, we can see Charmander's hands, at first I was worried that is was just a blob instead of fingres. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I'll leave y'all with this:


also, I'm working on another secret project that hopefully will be done tomorrow night. I have it t-posed and ready to rig.

my boi charmeleon in the house  ;D
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]