Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

June 18, 2012, 03:33:40 PM #3060 Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 03:59:15 PM by Nanobuds
Quote from: gamma kid on June 18, 2012, 03:12:10 PM
*cough*pro[censored]ingoptimizer*cough*
Its all the textures  :-\

EDIT:
Does anyone wanna test Charmeleon for me? I may have fixed the problem... but my little brother went to a friends house and took the Wii with him... so I cant test it

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 18, 2012, 03:33:40 PM
Its all the textures  :-\

EDIT:
Does anyone wanna test Charmeleon for me? I may have fixed the problem... but my little brother went to a friends house and took the Wii with him... so I cant test it

I'd test Charmeleon. Also about Ezio, would decreasing the texture resolution/size do anything?

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 18, 2012, 03:33:40 PM
Its all the textures  :-\

EDIT:
Does anyone wanna test Charmeleon for me? I may have fixed the problem... but my little brother went to a friends house and took the Wii with him... so I cant test it
uv remapping and texture optimizing?
lot of work, but can probably safe you some filesize, for example, the face only needs to be unmirrored by the mouth, right?
and im sure there are a lot more stuff that are mirrored, so making them actually mirrored in the mapping will save u a loooot of filesize, also, how many textures does the model have?

Quote from: Shadow101 on June 18, 2012, 04:01:40 PM
I'd test Charmeleon. Also about Ezio, would decreasing the texture resolution/size do anything?
I'll send him, gimme a few minutes

Quote from: gamma kid on June 18, 2012, 04:15:19 PM
uv remapping and texture optimizing?
lot of work, but can probably safe you some filesize, for example, the face only needs to be unmirrored by the mouth, right?
and im sure there are a lot more stuff that are mirrored, so making them actually mirrored in the mapping will save u a loooot of filesize, also, how many textures does the model have?
I am currently working on that. I got him from 15 textures to 9, now time to UV map

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 18, 2012, 04:30:15 PM
I'll send him, gimme a few minutes
I am currently working on that. I got him from 15 textures to 9, now time to UV map
^^
i wish you success


Hmm...guess I should start with the recolors for Sephiroth now while waiting for him. I wonder if Pervy is done T-posing him.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Hey Nanobuds. If you need help with Charmeleon, just use the size mod in my Charmeleon as a reference ;)
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: LCCoolJ95 on June 18, 2012, 06:17:35 PM
Hey Nanobuds. If you need help with Charmeleon, just use the size mod in my Charmeleon as a reference ;)
nanobubs needs sometome to fixx his textures otherwise he wont even get released with or without size mod sadly :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on June 18, 2012, 06:55:12 PM
nanobubs needs sometome to fixx his textures otherwise he wont even get released with or without size mod sadly :S
this

Is it possible to get Old Ezio's face?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Glad you got your hands on the SCV model, I always thought he looked way better in that game. Especially the face.

So hyped for Ezio, I hope your quest to reduce his filesize is successful =D

I got the UV's finally done... now just gotta tweak the rig and make facial expressions. I hppe this works

whenever i download your stuff from that box.com site, i always think it reads updated by: ryan reynolds.