Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

So if Ezio finally works you'll move onto Sephiroth?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on June 19, 2012, 01:01:22 PM
whenever i download your stuff from that box.com site, i always think it reads updated by: ryan reynolds.
lol thats cause his first name is Ryan xD


June 19, 2012, 03:27:12 PM #3077 Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 03:46:15 PM by Nanobuds
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on June 19, 2012, 01:16:32 PM
So if Ezio finally works you'll move onto Sephiroth?
Si. If the model is t-posed by then. If not, then probably Blastoise

Quote from: Boygos on June 19, 2012, 01:39:51 PM
lol thats cause his first name is Ryan xD
yup :P

My current to-do list:

1. Finish Cloud
2. Finish Ezio
3. Rig Star's Blastoise
4. Rig Sephiroth (if t-posed)
5. Blaze over Lucario
6. I'll make a request poll like Pervvy did

lol people used to think my name was ryan... my name brian...
this random off-topic post has been happilly deliverd by the jokekid, or as named above, brian ********



Oh [censored] yes Ezio.
How bout that file size?


Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on June 19, 2012, 07:10:31 PM
Oh [censored] yes Ezio.
How bout that file size?
With his 5 weapons, 1.35MB

once I delete the weapons fro each version, hopefully it will be low enough. AC2 Ezio works without lag at 1.05 MB

If i cant get it to work, I'll get rid of the moving eyes. If that still doesnt work, then the facial expressions.

Also, sorry but you may not get Cloud back until tomorrow... I'm having too much fun with Ezio at the moment :P


It's all good.
I'd rather at this point see Ezio finished first as you have been working on him forever :srs:
I'd just stick to either his sword or his hidden blade for his weapon (I'm assuming he is still on Ike?)
and I'm sure people can live with less faces. Speaking of faces, since his face is covered by a shadow, wouldn't you technically only need to do mouth moving faces?

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on June 19, 2012, 07:22:41 PM
It's all good.
I'd rather at this point see Ezio finished first as you have been working on him forever :srs:
I'd just stick to either his sword or his hidden blade for his weapon (I'm assuming he is still on Ike?)
and I'm sure people can live with less faces. Speaking of faces, since his face is covered by a shadow, wouldn't you technically only need to do mouth moving faces?
You can see the eyes in the actual model. I just added that shadow to make him look more like his concept art.

I'm pretty sure I can make it work without Moving eyes, since that takes up 4 textures its self.

I will release it once its below 1MB.

Also my man Boygos is working on some other sexy stuff for Ezio.

@Everyone
Filesize is a [censored]... i think you know what that means  :oshi:

anyways...


and thats an Axe... now a warhammer... the shading at that angle makes it look like a hammer lol

If only the Wii U was released and brawl hacks worked on it, we'd have Ezio.
(Cuz Wii U has more than enough RAM)

Quote from: SmashClash on June 19, 2012, 10:59:06 PM
If only the Wii U was released and brawl hacks worked on it, we'd have Ezio.
(Cuz Wii U has more than enough RAM)
^this
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

have you done enough UV edits?
could u post the textures in a spoiler for me to see what they look like now?