Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: jokekid on June 21, 2012, 01:16:15 PM
have you done enough UV edits?
could u post the textures in a spoiler for me to see what they look like now?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I was playing as Ezio in soul calibur 5, so i cant wait for him over ike
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: Boygos on June 22, 2012, 08:08:26 PM
dude... replace the FS eye texture with the eyeiris texture. works everytime...
oh well lol

June 23, 2012, 05:48:11 AM #3096 Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 05:52:16 AM by mr.mugenwii
thanks so much for them tuts
i believe i speak for everyone when i say thanks for spending some of ur free time to helps out and stuff

also i believe the first Ezio is raping the poll because he looks more gangsta...

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on June 23, 2012, 05:48:11 AM
thanks so much for them tuts
i believe i speak for everyone when i say thanks for spending some of ur free time to helps out and stuff

also i believe the first Ezio is raping the poll because he looks more gangsta...

Glad i could help :D

anyways... i'm going to try to livestream another rig... check it out here:
Model Importing and Brawl Hacks - live streaming video powered by Livestream

so, did u edit the UVs there, or are those the original maps?
cuz im still seeing a lot of stuff that could be optimized, i'll give u detail later, once i get it ready in pictures
also, could u make a UV template, and overlay it on the textures? that would help me a lot in telling u what u could do ^^

June 24, 2012, 12:43:23 AM #3099 Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 01:37:44 AM by Nanobuds
Quote from: jokekid on June 23, 2012, 07:22:12 PM
so, did u edit the UVs there, or are those the original maps?
cuz im still seeing a lot of stuff that could be optimized, i'll give u detail later, once i get it ready in pictures
also, could u make a UV template, and overlay it on the textures? that would help me a lot in telling u what u could do ^^
Those are the edited ones.

Would you just want the .max and textures?

@everyone

I am currently going to take any request, then put the requests in a poll, and the winner will be made.

Here are the possibilities/rules:
-You must provide a working link to the model you want imported (preferably Model Resource or Free 3D models)
-The model must be a .obj or .dae and have textures
-If the model does not work, then I will not add it to the poll
-I must make changes to the model if needed or wanted
-I have all the Sonic Generations character models. If you want that as a request, no link is needed
-No complaining
-I will complete the model whenever I feel like it, so don't bug me about it.
-1 per person
-State who you want the model to be over

That's a great idea Nano. I'll add the link to a model later.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 24, 2012, 12:43:23 AM
I have all the Sonic Generations character models.
DX
I ripped them for nothing.
but lemme think of a request
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Taking requests eh?  That's nice of you.

Well, seeing as I'm here I might as well throw my request into the ring.
UMvC3 Nemesis

Quote from: Victory Badguy on June 24, 2012, 01:34:49 AM
Taking requests eh?  That's nice of you.

Well, seeing as I'm here I might as well throw my request into the ring.
UMvC3 Nemesis
over who?

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 24, 2012, 01:37:24 AM
over who?
Well, Snake would be optimal seeing as the vertex is over him but if he can't work for some reason I think Ganondorf would fit well.