Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Nanobuds on June 24, 2012, 03:56:05 AM
StarKiller form Force Unleashed :P
Guess I should've read the changed thread title :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I almost didn't recognize Starkiller.  Probably has something to do with the fact that the only game I played with him in it was Soul Calibur IV.

Looks younger than I expected.

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 24, 2012, 03:59:57 AM
Does 3ds max support it?
:af2:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I really dunno. Noesis might, but I'm not sure.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

If you can get it into Noesis, you can export from it. That's how I got those (U)MvC3 models to people.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on June 24, 2012, 04:09:53 AM
If you can get it into Noesis, you can export from it. That's how I got those (U)MvC3 models to people.

Well, I kinda deleted Noesis, so...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on June 24, 2012, 04:05:02 AM
I almost didn't recognize Starkiller.  Probably has something to do with the fact that the only game I played with him in it was Soul Calibur IV.

Looks younger than I expected.
i tried the SC model when KC:MM was down... but it was a piece of crap.

Quote from: LCCoolJ95 on June 24, 2012, 04:25:38 AM
I finally got it. Bulbasaur over Ivysaur:

http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/pokeparkwii/bulbasaur.zip
Would you mind if I use Ivysaur as a base if he wins? it'll save the hassel of rigging most of the model (Pokemon Models are so hard to rig) and i can give it a better texture. I would of course edit the model and use parts of the pokepark model.



I like to request Tron over Snake or Pokemon Trainer http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2/kingdomhearts2/tron.zip
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

Akuma on Ganondorf
http://www.mediafire.com/?fzysrlfyaxm2igb (collab or credit DemonBoy since its his rip)

Also for the nightwing model.
ill send it to you and to boygos the other models by tommorrow. ;D

Or Darth Vader on Ganon as well or ike..... to fight starkiller  :happy:
http://www.mediafire.com/?c9mt29cj2ml2i3x
I know its one request so pick the one you prefer more for the poll  ;D


here goes my 2 cents it probably wont win but i always wanted it


xenomorph over wolf or fox if wolf fails
http://www.models-resource.com/pc_computer/aliensvspredator/sheet/2539
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

custom Hollow Blastoise over Bowser using Pikazz Hollow Bowser and Blastoise of course...