Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 01, 2012, 08:37:00 PM
I re-did the rig on the parts that I reduced.

aaaaah
dang, would be epic to maintain the rig after reducing...

Quote from: jokekid on July 01, 2012, 08:37:39 PM
aaaaah
dang, would be epic to maintain the rig after reducing...
Its still there... I just need to tweak some parts.

well, i hope u get it to work properly, cuz starkiller is one of the few characters in star wars i find have some swag

Quote from: jokekid on July 01, 2012, 08:56:42 PM
well, i hope u get it to work properly, cuz starkiller is one of the few characters in star wars i find have some swag
:srs:


...
:notimp:

...
:srs:


>.>
<.<
Just posting here, so I can be subscribed to this thread.

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 01, 2012, 08:20:41 PM
I lowered it a ton... i'll test him again tonight. Unless someone wants to for me now.
I have some free time. I can test him now if you like. =P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

July 01, 2012, 09:55:35 PM #3320 Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 10:02:05 PM by Nanobuds
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 01, 2012, 09:49:37 PM
>.>
<.<
Just posting here, so I can be subscribed to this thread.
I have some free time. I can test him now if you like. =P
Actually I was just about to test him. Thanks anyways :P

EDIT: :rage:

still freezes... gotta optimize it more


Okay, I can't find it so who are you working on now?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Oh, right. Thanks :)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Not finished... will add a fade effect...


Quote from: Boygos on July 03, 2012, 03:09:00 AM
Not finished... will add a fade effect...


so does the lightsaber at least work now?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on July 03, 2012, 03:21:23 AM
so does the lightsaber at least work now?
He will be out tonight.

thats all that needs to be said.

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 03, 2012, 03:23:24 AM
He will be out tonight.

thats all that needs to be said.
:happy: But I'm going on a 2 day trip in the morning. :(

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 03, 2012, 03:23:24 AM
He will be out tonight.

thats all that needs to be said.

well thats great news.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.