Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: SmashClash on July 03, 2012, 03:40:56 AM
Calm down. He probably spent more time than that. :srs: I was just saying and I do appreciate this.

Still, theres a limit to how long you can spend on a brawl hack. Its not like we do this for a living.

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 03, 2012, 03:49:03 AM
This was one of my hardest Imports yet... I hope you guys enjoy it.

It has it's flaws... but you can only work so hard on something until you get bored and just wanna finish it.

Darth Vader is gonna be so much harder to rig :srs:

he will be [censored]ing hard to re-texture too. :srs:

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on July 03, 2012, 04:06:05 AM
Still, theres a limit to how long you can spend on a brawl hack. Its not like we do this for a living.

he will be [censored]ing hard to re-texture too. :srs:


He has so many verts... but when I Pro-Optimize him, it puts a lot of holes in him... the rig shouldnt be too difficult...

Dont you have the Specular maps of him? or no? I couldnt remember if you said you had it or not

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 03, 2012, 04:08:26 AM
He has so many verts... but when I Pro-Optimize him, it puts a lot of holes in him... the rig shouldnt be too difficult...

Dont you have the Specular maps of him? or no? I couldnt remember if you said you had it or not

id try seperating polygons. then optimizing the parts that didnt get holes. or weld the holes together.

Just what id try.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on July 03, 2012, 04:25:10 AM
id try seperating polygons. then optimizing the parts that didnt get holes. or weld the holes together.

Just what id try.
Thats what I was doing for an hour before I finished StarKiller... I just got the chest done lol

i hope vader doesnt give you the troubles  that starkiller did atleast vader needs no faves or moving eyes or wahtnot since its a mask :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 03, 2012, 06:52:05 AM
i hope vader doesnt give you the troubles  that starkiller did atleast vader needs no faves or moving eyes or wahtnot since its a mask :P
the only problem I see may be the vert count... we'll have to see.

im sure you can optimize the helmet a lot, idk why, but i have that feeling

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 03, 2012, 01:50:59 PM
the only problem I see may be the vert count... we'll have to see.

Let me know if you need another model to work with.


I just tried out the StarKiller texture last night. It looks good and it's wi-fi safe. Thanks Nanobuds. I only felt the need to point that out because I've used some textures on the Vault and some people don't tell you beforehand that bones have been edited in the description.
I'm no longer using this account.

I AM YOUR FADDER!



Just gotta tweak and rig fingers... thent he rig is done

Holy [censored] you work fast. :srs:
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Man. Does he need to have better textures :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Seggy on July 04, 2012, 04:46:14 AM
Man. Does he need to have better textures :srs:
Yeah, I gotta agree with this.  Those textures look bland as hell.  Any chance of some "brawlified" textures?

Quote from: Victory Badguy on July 04, 2012, 04:48:03 AM
Yeah, I gotta agree with this.  Those textures look bland as hell.  Any chance of some "brawlified" textures?
Wait till I add the shiny stuff... Then It'll make him sexy.

Idk how to add more detail to the textures... hes so dark. I also turned off the shaders for the picture...

heres what the textures look like:
Quote from: ShadowSnake on July 03, 2012, 04:29:24 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


ShadowSnake improved them from what they used to be... they used to be all black with no shading or detail whatsoever :srs:

Dem textures.........why not use his soul calibur 4 model?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509