Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 06, 2012, 02:58:18 AM
anyone wanna test Vader and get pics for me?

id love to test him, but i cant take pics unfortunately. damn riivolution.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on July 06, 2012, 04:47:49 AMid love to test him, but i cant take pics unfortunately. damn riivolution.
Just save the pics, switch to normal Brawl then transfer the pics to your SD card. :P
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

July 06, 2012, 04:51:52 AM #3422 Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 04:53:02 AM by Nanobuds
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 06, 2012, 04:50:03 AM
Just save the pics, switch to normal Brawl then transfer the pics to your SD card. :P

this

@SS just use the same link i sent b4... it should be the same

im on my ipod and Box doest wanna load


I can also do it, in case Boygos is busy



Oh [censored]. Is that filled with swag.
He's staying in my roster.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Seggy on July 06, 2012, 06:44:50 PM
Oh [censored]. Is that filled with swag.
He's staying in my roster.
Thank you sir :P

the only real issue he has is that the normals look odd with the shine texture on his armor... its kinda blocky in some parts... but they looked fine in BrawlBox and 3ds max... so idk what the issue was there

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 06, 2012, 06:47:01 PM
Thank you sir :P

the only real issue he has is that the normals look odd with the shine texture on his armor... its kinda blocky in some parts... but they looked fine in BrawlBox and 3ds max... so idk what the issue was there
Shut up it's beautiful.


Hey Nano, I'm working on some Vader recolors, wondering if you'd give me permission to release.

July 06, 2012, 10:45:15 PM #3431 Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 10:48:57 PM by Nanobuds
Quote from: xZedkiel on July 06, 2012, 10:07:52 PM
Hey Nano, I'm working on some Vader recolors, wondering if you'd give me permission to release.
of course. Just credit me and ShadowSnake.

Also, I started Reshiram

My request! :af2:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


:>.>:
I saw what u did there...

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 06, 2012, 10:45:15 PM
of course. Just credit me and ShadowSnake.

Also, I started Reshiram
Of course bro, you know I give credit where it's due. ^_^ thanks!

Awesome, the cat-dragon with a fur-penis and arm-wings and a giant thruster-tail. o: