Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE!!!!! :srs: :rage:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509



That looks great so far. Specially with those other textures you showed me.

Only thing that irks me, and still does, is that line on his forehead. I had the same problem with the other model of Metal Sonic, but there is a way of fixing it, and you must find it good sir!

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 26, 2012, 12:31:37 AM
That looks great so far. Specially with those other textures you showed me.

Only thing that irks me, and still does, is that line on his forehead. I had the same problem with the other model of Metal Sonic, but there is a way of fixing it, and you must find it good sir!

Dude. I've already tried, by copy pastaing a piece of the head on to the edges.

Y IT NO WORK?! D:

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on July 26, 2012, 12:33:40 AM
Dude. I've already tried, by copy pastaing a piece of the head on to the edges.

Y IT NO WORK?! D:

It obviously can work. The original didn't have it. What you first must do is exactly find where that spot it. Could it anywhere, not necessarily the edges.

Thanks outside the box.

Quote from: Yahtzee on July 26, 2012, 01:38:27 AM
It's funny how everyobody was hating on Metal Sonic, then after the first preview everybody's like "TAP DAT ROBOTIC ASS"
Cuz we didn't know what the model looked like :P
We thought it'd just be another pointless model import, but Nano has shown us wrong.
It looks miles better than the Generation model, for sure, and will look even better with the shine and Velen's texture.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I must admit, even though I loath the thought of multiple imports for the same characters, Metal Sonic looks pretty badass.  Very detailed.  This should be the definitive version of him.  Can't do much better.  Won't stop people from trying though >_<

http://infinitesmashteam.wordpress.com/2012/07/25/1648/
"-Model ripped by Oshtoboy, fixed by Dr"

That's not my name. That's not my name at all.

Quote from: Oshtoby on July 26, 2012, 03:18:52 AM
http://infinitesmashteam.wordpress.com/2012/07/25/1648/
"-Model ripped by Oshtoboy, fixed by Dr"

That's not my name. That's not my name at all.
How did I know you'd come to say that? :af:

Quote from: Oshtoby on July 26, 2012, 03:18:52 AM
http://infinitesmashteam.wordpress.com/2012/07/25/1648/
"-Model ripped by Oshtoboy, fixed by Dr"

That's not my name. That's not my name at all.

I remember when I nicknamed ya OsoheBoy lol.

How is Kumatora doing by the way?

Quote from: Oshtoby on July 26, 2012, 03:18:52 AM
http://infinitesmashteam.wordpress.com/2012/07/25/1648/
"-Model ripped by Oshtoboy, fixed by Dr"

That's not my name. That's not my name at all.
It seems that everyone gets your name wrong LMAO.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


[censored]. i knew that.. typo. I'll go fix that >.>

July 26, 2012, 05:29:31 AM #3823 Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 08:12:46 AM by Oshtoby
Quote from: Nanobuds on July 26, 2012, 04:02:30 AM
[censored]. i knew that.. typo. I'll go fix that >.>
I don't actually care, lol. By the way, using the EyeYellowM bone as a scaling bone, and making all bones a child of it? Awesome idea. Quite awesome. It has a few disadvantages, but it's a dang good idea. Good job on Pichu. I love him.

I am SO looking forward to Young Link Pik Style.

Quote from: Segtendo on July 25, 2012, 10:01:30 PM
Don't be such a smart-ass. :srs:
the hell?
y u take stuff the wrong way?
didnt you read my "AWESOME!"?
i love how velen makes these textures as a piece of art more than a texture for a game dedicated model...