Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ピク on July 28, 2012, 10:58:08 AM
Glad to see the YL port is going well. I'm also glad you're editing his whole animation set to have correct anatomy. Now that's effort! Can you explain the changes to his face? He looks a bit different- His eyes are texture planes, I assume?

correct. Like Toon Link, the eyes and mouth had to be flat planes

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 28, 2012, 12:54:33 PMcorrect. Like Toon Link, the eyes and mouth had to be flat planes
He actually looks better to me that way. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Hm, on one hand, I'm very excited for Young Link and his edited animations. :3

On the other hand, there goes any hopes of using this for P:M or WiFi. :<


He looks nice so far man. He legs do look a little short and stubby though, but you're fixing that, so go ahead good sir!

About the stage, we've already discussed sir, if you need my help or any other Stage Maker, we will help you.

Quote from: Zephyrous Sigma on July 28, 2012, 05:08:19 PM
Hm, on one hand, I'm very excited for Young Link and his edited animations. :3

On the other hand, there goes any hopes of using this for P:M or WiFi. :<
Just port all the animations for P:M, too! It's easy, albeit time consuming. Wifi? Neh. Not a chance.

Quote from: Zephyrous Sigma on July 28, 2012, 05:08:19 PM
Hm, on one hand, I'm very excited for Young Link and his edited animations. :3

On the other hand, there goes any hopes of using this for P:M or WiFi. :<
I'll make a Project M version as well



Call me stupid but, whats the difference of a stage in a Project M Version and a normal version.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ultimate Ricki Lee on July 29, 2012, 04:34:14 AMCall me stupid but, whats the difference of a stage in a Project M Version and a normal version.
I would love to know that too, because the stages that are Final Destination related don't see to make that much of a different gameplay to me...but then again it's just me verses a Lv9 CPU, but still I'm curious to what qualifies for a P:M stage.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 29, 2012, 02:00:59 AM
I'll make a Project M version as well



Yes!

I don't have Project M, but I do have Toon Link PSA from Project M which is amazing!

Highly recommend it guys.

Metal Sonic's getting there. The black parts the part mainly left, with a flew places in yellow.

No previews this time though.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

↑↑↑ I love your avatar!

anyway....I can't wait for Metal Sonic! I think he should have his own PSA too, but when I get a computer, and learn PSA, how to work with the program, i'm DEFINATELY doing my rendition of Metal Sonic!!! :af2:

EDIT: I just noticed there's 2 Metal Sonic avatars in a row! lol

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 29, 2012, 04:55:19 AM
I would love to know that too, because the stages that are Final Destination related don't see to make that much of a different gameplay to me...but then again it's just me verses a Lv9 CPU, but still I'm curious to what qualifies for a P:M stage.
smaller, better for making combos, et


So... the animations just look terrible...

idk If the bone edit thing will work out, unless I want to re-do the whole rig