Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

I'm actually gonna disagree with Nanobuds here.  Those glowing eyes look menacing as [censored]!  Very kickass!

@Velen- That's awesome. Can't wait to replace my Metal Sonic with that.
Quote from: Nanobuds on August 02, 2012, 04:08:01 AM
looks awesome. But it seems like the eyes are glowing a bit too much
I personally think it's just enough. :)


Quote from: Nanobuds on August 02, 2012, 04:13:04 AM
meh. oh well. Its still sexy :p
I just made something even sexier.



Guess what part of the movie the eyes are referencing.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


...You know...Metal Sonic is nice and all, I mean REALLY nice. I'll be more than glad to use him when he's done, buuuut~...

What about Young Link? ¦D


Quote from: Metal Sonic on August 02, 2012, 04:43:09 AM
The part where Metal's in the sky right after defeating Sonic.

GOOD JOB!

Here's your cookie.

*Gives.*

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Zephyrous Sigma on August 02, 2012, 04:41:34 AM
...You know...Metal Sonic is nice and all, I mean REALLY nice. I'll be more than glad to use him when he's done, buuuut~...

What about Young Link? ¦D
In-Game... his eyes are invisible >.>

I'm still trying to fix that.

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 02, 2012, 04:47:07 AM
In-Game... his eyes are invisible >.>

I'm still trying to fix that.

Not to say you may have overlooked something...But did you try setting the UWrapMode and VWrapMode to Clamp on the materials for his eye textures? Are the coordinates for the textures set on the right numbers in order?

It fixed the problem for me with Cloud. :<


What do you mean by Coordinates

In BrawlBox, they seem fine. however, in animations, the Eye-White texture turns a solid white (the iris and eyelids are fine though), and in-game everything is gone.

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 02, 2012, 04:52:53 AM
What do you mean by Coordinates

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That's what I mean. ¦D

Basically it kinda sets them in a certain order for it to manage them. Kinda like layers or something, from how things went when I was working on it with DSX8. If they're all on texcoord0 then they'll all follow the same settings and shrink to it's shape rather than being how they are, or sometimes, won't appear at all.

Plus there's the different wrap modes. Repeat...literally makes the texture repeat itself, so for the iris, there about be about 2 or 3 in actuality within the eye. Clamp makes it so the texure only appears once, as it should. I'm not sure what Linear does yet though...

But yeah, I had the same problems as you, and when I set all of that, they were fixed. :3




Uh oh...



Looks like the Spe texture got applied to the wrong parts of the model.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

It still looks sexy. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Exactly! It still looks [censored]ing amazing. Wow the old Metal Sonic is going straight to the garbage lol.

Great job guys! Know its not finished, but great [censored]ing job.

One thing though, did you do that nofitmotionfileectneededsizemod to Metal Sonic so he's the size of Sonic?

Good question.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302