Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

Can I have dibs on Connor lol

Nah but that's good to hear!
I hope your brother can fix it and I'm happy you'll still stay around the community.
You're a mentor to some of us and the community would be left empty without users like you!

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 07, 2012, 04:28:17 PM
Will you ever go back to modeling?
Most likely no because...
Quote from: Nanobuds on August 07, 2012, 02:19:55 AM
I can still use BrawlBox and maybe finish Metal Sonic and Young Link on my desktop... but that's the family computer and I'm not gonna download 3ds max or anything big on it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

maybe its a good thing ur computer crashed..becuz now u can explore other areas of hacking rather being prone to one
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 07, 2012, 04:36:15 PM
Most likely no because...

Wow.....well I hope you (Nano) find another field of hacking that's more fun and beneficial for you than modeling. :)

He also said his brother would try to fix it, and it's possible that whenever he has the ability, he might want to continue. It's something he's good at and (hopefully) is also something enjoys doing.
That's why I can do PSA but not model-hacking... different skill sets.
Now available in blue.

Holy crap.
I'm gone for a day... AND YOUR COMPUTER CRAPS OUT?
[censored]. Dude. I hope it gets fixed. I don't want you to lose Metal Sonic :oshi:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Guys, Velen has Metal Sonic.

SJS has Young Link.

Yeah it sucks he lost his [censored], but posting about it with Oshi Awesome Faces is just making it worse.

[censored] like that happens. Its life, what can ya do..




Maybe his brother'll figure something out?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Pik on August 07, 2012, 07:02:24 PMMaybe his brother'll figure something out?
Let's hope so. Otherwise, lets send him a sexy laptop :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

How can we do that? If one of us had a new computer ready, and wanted to give it to him, then it could be sent to his adress, but I'm not sure he'd give his adress to anyone on the internet, (no offense to anyone) even through a PM.

who would give some random guy a new laptop for free hacks anyway?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.